Thread: Hlaalu Treasury: $$$

Default Hlaalu Treasury: $$$

Im not sure if everyone knows about this or not, but I havent seen it mentioned yet, and i think it could help some of you out.

If you go to Vivec, then to the Hlaalu section, enter the waistworks and from there go into the treasury, to avoid ordinators (kill them if you want) i used my amulet of shadows, which has an effect of 80% Chameleon, you will also need a high security level or a masters lockpick (if you choose to kill the ordinators then you need not worry about picking locks, they will have keys) once your inside the treasury vault, there are many glass weapons, along with a daedric longsword (i think), a few other daedric weapons, and loads of cash and jewels, if you havent looked in the treasury yet, its a VERY good way to get some money fast.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

will they attack you if you go into the treasury?

Not for being in there, if your cool with the ordinators before u go in there, then youll be fine
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

I got through the treasury easily. Dont kill the anybody outright. You dont need any picks or probes. Taunt everyone in the room to attck you kill them then. One will have the key on them. Open the door with the key (not a crime). Taunt the two ordinators there also. One has the key. And bam your in take all you want.

Default ordinators

I went to the vault there and it was awesome, but i couldn't carry everything, so i went to sell most of the stuff. This was fine and very sweet, i made over 120,000 in only one trip.

The problem was, when i got back to Vivec later every ordinator that i met tried to kill me, and when i ran into the vault again, there were four new gaurds there all trying to kill me together.

I can take on one or two of them at my level, but not four, i used everything that i could and they wasted me. I guess i'm writing this to warn other people, and to ask if this is a normal problem

You can also go to the redoran canton and raid that treasury, along with the telvanni....but I would be careful, doing things like that can corrupt the main quest....just like buying a book early...that is needed in main quest...be careful....

hmm, haven't had any trouble with getting books early.

Maybe it does, unless I just come across it and it looks like something I might need, I don't really buy any books until someone tells me to do so.
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    hmm, haven't had any trouble with getting books early.

Maybe it does, unless I just come across it and it looks like something I might need, I don't really buy any books until someone tells me to do so.

I know, its rare, but if you pick up a book that you need, early, than sometimes it wont "trigger" the right responses from the NPCs...it happened to my bro...

do you need the red book of riddles for the main quest.????

if so i picked it up a way long time ago....hope i didn't screw it all up...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Whoopage
    do you need the red book of riddles for the main quest.????

if so i picked it up a way long time ago....hope i didn't screw it all up...
    [/QUOTE

Like I said, it is VERY rare. But the Red Book of Riddles won't affect anything...you get that book early for a redoran quest...don't sweat it.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

i know once i start the mina quest ima get stuck somehwere because i took something i shuldnt have. ive been thru all kinds of places and all the vaults. itll suck if i get like all the way to the end of the main quest and then i cant find one little book.

Cool Vivec Treasury

The Roderan vault is the easiest vault to raid. This is because you actually have to kill any Ordinators. Just Taunt the man there, then take the key and open the door.

This is the hard part, you have to leave the door open so that the gaurds will leave the room. After you close the door, they wouldn't be able to see you as you steal everything.

The rest of the vaults in Vivec require you to kill at least one ordinator, which will cause them to attack you later.

I havent had to kill anyone in the whole game to steal something, i only kill if it is a quest, or they attack me first, i steal with my amulet of shadows. I have the ordinators disposition with me at like 72, and i havent killed any of em. so your wrong, you can go in any vault and take the valuebles if you got the right stuff.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information