Thread: Lord's Mail .... d'oh!

davidx

Default Lord's Mail .... d'oh!

Felllow addicts,

I'm doing 'dem Imperial quests and I've been asked to retrive the Lord's Mail. Problem is, Rufinus my main 'lead', is dead (I dun it).

I have no clue where to find this bag of mail (ha ha). Any directions, or tips, would help out big time.

X

Imperial legion? Anyway, sounds like you're screwed. This kind of thing has happened to me twice. Once with the House Redoran quests and once w/ the main (Blades quest)

All I can really say is either move on and do other things or start over.
    RIP Dave

davidx

Default suggestions...

So, ummm....nobody knows where the Lord's mail is?

It's not like I'm unable to complete the mission. Even though that fool Rufinus is dead, the Lord's Mail is still out there...isn't it?

*need help*

X

its by ebonheart theres an underwater door and u go into a cave, u can also get into it by goin thru a secret door int eh ebonheart castle itself but im not sure where either thing is i went thru the secret door, but theres a guy in the cavern kill hiim and ull get the armor

davidx

Default play on playya!

Thanks man,

So lemme get this straight: I can either

-go through Underwater cavern entrance (I have no idea where to begin looking for that door)

Or:

-find the secret door in Ebonheart's castle? Sounds good...you wouldn't happen to remember if it's in a tower or....??

mucho thanks amigo!

Go to the underwater cavern. Fly around ebonheart and then look on you map and you should see it. If not then its on the left side of ebonheart. You'll also need chrysamere for the next mission.

Also, if you're interested in that same cavern where you kill the guy with the lord's mail there's a glass long sword with frost enchantment. Just go over to his little camp on the far wall and pick up on of the rising force potions on the ground and then fly up to your left and there will be his actual camp, with a bed, a few crates it think, and the glass frost sword sitting right out in the open...

Thread Information