Thread: thexboxstop.com....?

Default thexboxstop.com....?

i went to the xboxstop.com site, but i dont understand whats goin on...
    im wondering if i can trade in absolutley ANY game that i own (plus however much cash i need to send since im in canada)
    for absolutley ANY game that is out...
    if im not correct about that, can you post here and tell me what the deal is???
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE "100 Post Club"
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

MY XBOX STUFF: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding, NFL 2K2, two Microsoft controllers (one original, one Type S), one Interactive controller, THPS3 strategy guide, Halo strategy guide.
    *soon to come: MAX PAYNE, DEAD TO RIGHTS*(GBA)

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Aight man here's the deal. With this site you can Trade anygame that you have for any game that you want, yes its true. I have done it and i got my game within a week(i dont know what it will be like since you're in canada, but feel free to go to their "contact us" page and e-mail them if you have furthur questions). This is a great site and i'll definitly be using it a lot more this summer.

But theres a catch for the newest games. You cant trade for a game that just came out right away. You have to wait for 2 weeks. For example, lets say The game Dead to Rights came out today, you cant immediately trade a game for it, you have to wait 2 weeks from when the game was released and then you can trade any game that you have for the game that you want Yes in a word...Greatness

Untill next time...

They don't take all games, there is a list on their website of the games they will take. Off the top of my head, I know they won't take Amped, Oddoworld, Nightcaster, Tony Hawk 2, Fever 2002 and a few others.

aww that sucks i was planning on trading fever 2002 in.... oh well

MY XBOX STUFF: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding, NFL 2K2, two Microsoft controllers (one original, one Type S), one Interactive controller, THPS3 strategy guide, Halo strategy guide.

Add Madden, NBA Live, and Wreckless to the list of games they do not take for trade.

i wanna get rid of nfl fever.... hmm, nobody wants it though...
    and they dont accept it at xboxstop.com!!!!

Thread Information