Thread: How do you beat the old man boss in Hunter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How do you beat the old man boss in Hunter

The dude in the mansion that got his family killed. I'm stuck and help would be appreciated. Thanks dudes

Well, I play as the Judge. I used his Word of Power spell (I think that's the name) about 3 times. That got his health down to about 75%.

Then all I did was take a chainsaw to his ass. After about 10 swings, his ass was dead. Overall, I lost about 10% off my health. Trust me, use the chainsaw. It will take him down so fast you'll be amazed that you spent so much time trying to shoot at him with machine guns and shotguns (Like I did). There might be other ways, but I would say this is one of the better ones.

Originally posted by khaos2005
    Well, I play as the Judge. I used his Word of Power spell (I think that's the name) about 3 times. That got his health down to about 75%.

Then all I did was take a chainsaw to his ass. After about 10 swings, his ass was dead. Overall, I lost about 10% off my health. Trust me, use the chainsaw. It will take him down so fast you'll be amazed that you spent so much time trying to shoot at him with machine guns and shotguns (Like I did). There might be other ways, but I would say this is one of the better ones.
    Thanks man. That took care of him. That sucks, considering I pumped him fulll of about 100 rounds of ammo

Yep, go with the chainsaw at close range. It's fast and effective.

defintily chane saw close range and jump his red circle thing then watch out for the swipe of his tentacle

Chainsaw of course! Thanks so much, I emptied almost all my ammo into that ****er and still died

Im also playing hunter and will be meeting that boss soon so thanx for the tips
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Thread Information