Thread: Why are Daedric armor enchant points so low?!

Default Why are Daedric armor enchant points so low?!

I mean, the Daedric pauldrons only have 6 enchantment points each! And the Greaves (or maybe its the boots) only have 26? The Daedric Tower Shield has a whopping 225, but the rest of the Daedric armor sucks for enchantment points! Since when shoudl exquisite clothing have TONS more enchant points than Daedric armor (120 vs. as low as 6!).

Are they supposed to be this low? If not, what could be affecting their total enchant points? If they need repair? My own Enchant skill level (even though I pay to have the enchanting done)? What?

I have an earlier save and it doesn't take long to get the enchantments redone, so anyone got any ideas?

HG...

The Great One

Thumbs up Armor

Armor, in general, has sucky enchantment points, with the exception of shields.

There is no way to improve enchantment points for items. They have what they have. It's an attribute of the item.

The pauldrons in particular suck when it comes to enchantment points. Most pauldron types only have 1 enchantment point(ooh).

Deal with it.
    I am the YETI!!!!

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

how do you tell the enchantment points?
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

The Great One

Default enchantment points

Each item has a certain number of enchantment points. This essentially limits how much of an enchantment you can put on an item. On the enchantment screen, it is the ratio listed next to the word 'Enchantment:' The enchantment you put on an item costs takes a certain amount of these points, and you cannot make an enchantment on an item that takes more points than the items has.

Note: This is NOT the amount of charges the item will have.
    Note: This is NOT the amount charges per use of the item.
    I am the YETI!!!!

I would say that the devs made it like that becaus eof the lore of how deadric armor is constructed. Even deadric stuff that has no enchantment on it has an intrinsic amount of enchantment that came from the souls of the tortured deadra that constructed it...but thats just what I think

Thread Information