Poll: What do you do with your old games?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your old games

Question What do you do with your old games

What do you do with your games once you have finished with them?

Any game I don't play for more then a week I trade. The only exceptionis Halo. I won't trade Halo until Halo2 comes out or some other wicked system link game. We would have nothing else to play system link with.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I would have to say that I Trade em\' in. I don't know why I do it but I just do.

Library. I cant bear to part with my old games. Well I could stand to get rid of Army Men Sarges Heros for the N64
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

I put them in a box...in the attic.
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

into the archives!
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

every single game i have bought thus far in my life i have kept and i always end up coming back to it... hehe fun to play old games and see urself suck at them all over again.

I sell them on ebay, unless they're really good like Halo.

i library mine cause all the games i have are awsome and even if i dont play them as much as halo or doa3 they still are fun to go back to and play
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

i have traded a few, but I'm not going to anymore, except for old sports titles, i have begun to look at my Xbox stuff like a collection, i wanna have the biggest collection possible.

I usually keep them unless they really suck. For example, I traded Raw for World Series Baseball. I kept Blood Wake and Spy Hunter...

i just keep them. i would trade them in though. i would probly trade in about 5 or 6 of my games. lol

Using a lathe, I cut a 2" strip out of the middle of the dvd's then use them as disposable c()ck rings. I'm still using Kabuki Warriors.
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

I don't know about you guys but I keep mine, i heard about this guy on ebay who sold his whole collection for 17,000 dollars...

First I meticulously open them with a pair of tweezers, bright light and magnifying glass, so that I don’t break the seal. That is done at the bottom really carefully, and then set aside till after the game is beat, also if it’s an Xbox game I carefully take that seal off the middle. I save these. After I beat the game all goes back on with extreme care again, then take it back to the store; with or without receipt because no body turns down those sealed games. Using this method I buy all the games I want with out going over my capital investment of like 100$. Cheap ya, effective ya. I have a stack of my DVD plastic covers for those mess-ups, and some times I have to take a gift card or exchange for other product, but that is rare and what do I care I just unloaded a game I had no more use for. he he oh shhhhh, I wanna keep this up.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

i never finnish with my games...i keep them
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Magnum Blast
    Library. I cant bear to part with my old games. Well I could stand to get rid of Army Men Sarges Heros for the N64
    That game kicked major ass! Anyways I usually keep my games, but some times i trade'em in f\if they have no replay value at all!

I keep most of my games, the only ones i trade are trade ups...NFL2K2 for 2K3, etc...mostly sports games. The rest are in the library.

Originally posted by Gortholomew
    i have traded a few, but I'm not going to anymore, except for old sports titles, i have begun to look at my Xbox stuff like a collection, i wanna have the biggest collection possible.
    thats how i feel...
    i have 9 games now plus 4 demo disks in real cases it looks nice sitting on my entertainment center....
    I want the largest collection i can have, at some point or another i think i will play them again...except for maybe wreckless which has to be the worst title i own...and i own cel damage.
    but even if i dont play them, my son will when he gets older, s*it
    he has a blast with them now...

the ones that really suck actually make very good throwing disks aka blast chambers for psx. I once walked out side saw sum hillbilly hobo who chucked a rock at me. BAM straight disk in this face. It cut em too hehe. Oh and the rest i trade if they get boring.

Thread Information