Thread: EZ Glass

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

Default EZ Glass

ok, I got most of the glass armor in the fighter's guild. Do any of you know where to find the pauldrons and Gauntlets though, somewhere that doesn't involve too much killing and getting killed would be great . Only at lv. 12 ...
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

The Great One

Thumbs up Glass stuff

You can buy glass pauldrons and gauntlets from the smith in Ghostgate.
    I am the YETI!!!!

They may also have them in one of the Vaults of vivec (refer to a recent thread explaining how to rob these), but I'm not sure, I haven't checked yet...

where is the smith in relation to the ghostgate entrance?

I'm looking for a glass helm. does he have one?
    Last edited by elitewp; 08-05-2002 at 03:22 PM.

go to ghostgate and in the tower of dusk there is a smith that sells glass armor(including the towershield)....costs quite a bit of money though...but if you have a good sneak skill then you can try to steal it from him
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

The guy in Ghostgate has every Glass type Armor and most of the glass weapons. I even found a Glass Tower Sheild there

If you have the Amulet Of Shadows it gives you 80% Chameleon, and if you sneak while your using it, your pretty much unstoppable.

To get the Amulet Of Shadows, go to Gnisis, a little ways out of town there is a lady standing next to a small hill that goes down into a pond, ask her about her ring or whatever, then agree to get the ring, after you have agreed to get it youll see a guy standing near the fence, he will be a little hard to see because he is cloaked, kill him and the lady (she attacks you anyways after finding the ring) the invisible guy will have the amulet, it has a charge of 1200 and lasts for 60 seconds i think, VERY GOOD for avoiding enemies and sneaking around.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

Originally posted by elitewp
    where is the smith in relation to the ghostgate entrance?

I'm looking for a glass helm. does he have one?
    there is a glass helm in the fighter' guild in ald' ruhn, you gotta open a lv 80 door and the glass stuff is in the unlocked chest
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

I was using the glass helm I stole from the Fighter's Guild and had to kill someone on a quest. I dropped the helm knowing that they would take it away from me and paid my bounty. Then I picked it back up and they said I had to pay another fine of 0 gold! They took the glass helm away from me. It was an Ordinator in Vivec. I hate those A$$HOLES anyway. Where is the evidence chest in Vivec? I'm on a mission to get my glass helm back.

-EW

Thread Information