Thread: Morang tong question...

Default Morang tong question...

....how do you advance further in this guild?

no one has any writs and i did the Dark botherhood thing all the way up to finding the agent/contact.......what now???

Return all sanguine stuff that you find, I'm pretty sure that helps. There's more out there than he tells you to go get. The very last quest involves going to some daedric ruin right outside of Vivec, if you haven't gotten there, you need to keep asking for duties.

I could try and go into more detail, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
    RIP Dave

ok.....do u have any idea where to find that stuff.....if you don't wanna write out here could you pm me with that info....
    ???

thanx

I really can't remember where I found most of it, but I know that when you get sent to the ruins for the other missions, there are others that have the sanguine stuff.

In one spot I was sent for like one thing and ended up bringing back like 4 or 5. I'm almost absolutely sure that I found most of 'em just on the quests he sent me on.

I'll try and look up exact places for ya, but it might take a little while. When you select special duties what does he tell you? At one point he mentions something about challenging him for grandmaster. You might have missed that.
    RIP Dave

thanx dude....i'll check again, see what he says.....thanx for the help.

Wait!!!!! If you advance to grandmaster of the Morag Tong before completing the "Threads of the Webspinner" quests, you will neither acquire the threads nor will Grandmaster Eno Hlaalu teach you this great spell.

But if that's not important to you, you might check your skills; maybe you're not quite ready to advance yet.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

Dooney!!!!!!(inside family thing)

well where do i find the webspinner bull?????

how do i know what to get and where to go????

Originally posted by Whoopage
    Dooney!!!!!!(inside family thing)

well where do i find the webspinner bull?????

how do i know what to get and where to go????
    go here for a list of the webspinner items.

Originally posted by rage1mj7

Whoa!!!....thanx dude....that was really helpful.

You probably already have this stuff, but i THINK i found four or five sanguine things in the daedric ruin near the mudcrab merchant, it starts with an m, Mazanach or something, if not, sorry i couldnt help out more.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by rage1mj7

from your experince....Do you think joining this " Dangerous Mafia type of guild 'The Morag Tong' " would spoil you relationship with the Thives guild........? and thank you...

i would recommend becoming mastertheif before having anything to do with the morag tong....at least thats the way i did it...

Originally posted by Whoopage
    i would recommend becoming mastertheif before having anything to do with the morag tong....at least thats the way i did it...
    Thanx for you reply playa...Do you know how can I get to Balyn Omavel... Who gave me the quest is one of the Denmers in The Morag Tong Headquarters down in Vivec.....do you think its better to delay this mission or its all right to execute it...and Thank You

davidx

Don't wait...

Find the ba$tard and kill him! ! !

BBBWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    X

sorry this reply is so late.....i've been gone....but i would say do that little mission (if you haven't already).....you get a great ring for it that really helps with theiving.....

Thread Information