Thread: If I...

Default If I...

Hey guys, if I loot the Telvanni Vault/Redoran Vault/ Hiaullu Vault, will that somehow corrupt the main quest, or other faction quests? What I mean is this: Will I ever get a "mission" to reaid those vaults...but not be able to do it...becuase I did it already?

You may have something there, when i first started playing i was asked to retrieve something, it was a while ago so i forget exactlly what the situation was, but anyway, i had picked it up earlier and when i tried to deliver it, the person acted as if i didn't have it at all.

It was early in my adventure so i started over with a new charecter and sure enough once i aquired it "after" i was asked, it worked fine.

I havn't had a problem like that since, and i've been snagging everything i can, and going on quite a few side quests.

I have experienced the opposite. If I have already killed someone or picked up some item before someone has told me to do it and then visit that person and ask about it, I have always received credit for the quest. Xtopia, I think your best bet (if you really want to raid those places) would be to keep track of any items that you take. In other words, remember where you sold/dropped them just in case you have to get them back for a future quest.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

i agree with him xtopia....^^^^^^^^^

so far i've picked up a lotta things early....i just keep them handy and when someone asks for them, i either turn them in right away (cuz i have them on me) or i run and grab them from where ever i hid them....no problems yet, and i am advancing pretty far along the main quest....

BTW.....i raided all three vaults....

pffft ive raided 5 vaults yea thats rite. ghostgate and dren plantation also.

you act like its hard vamp, all u do is sneak. not hard at all.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

its easy my thief just snuck in and snatched it all, My warrior taunted them to get the key and then took it all. There are a few mini vaults that I know of.

Thread Information