Thread: Bioware signs on with M$

Default Bioware signs on with M$

Breaking News: Bioware Signs With Microsoft

Extra, extra! Read all about it! Bioware recently inked a deal with Microsoft to produce an exclusive first party game for the Xbox.

Currently Bioware is developing the surefire hit, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. They have also been responsible for such classics as Neverwinter Nights and Balder's Gate

“I’m very excited about this new alliance between Microsoft and BioWare,” said Ed Fries, vice president of Xbox Game Content at Microsoft Game Studios. “These guys are some of the most creative developers in the world. We’re looking forward to working with them to bring the creativity and great gameplay they’re known for to Xbox.”

“This opportunity to work on a brand-new intellectual property owned by BioWare as a first-party Xbox developer for Microsoft is very exciting to us,” said Dr. Ray Muzyka, joint CEO of BioWare.

This is quite possibly the biggest to hit since... well it's been awhile. More news on this amazing development as it comes.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I cant wait to find out what the game is.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

That game is called "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson
    That game is called "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"
    GOD!! Think before you reply. NO THE GAME IS NOT Knights of the Old Republic. Its a diffrent game. READ THE WHOPLE DAMN ARTICLE:

Currently Bioware is developing the surefire hit, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. They have also been responsible for such classics as Neverwinter Nights and Balder's Gate
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

blaaaahahahahahaha that was funny...

I'm glad that KOTOR has funding up the ass now. I dont know what they are going to dev for Microsloth but I am looking forward to KOTOR.

BTW did any of you like neverwinter nights? I found it all right but there was WAYYYY too much talking and babbling on and text messages to read. Not that I hate RPGs but this one was exceptional on the read messages that this dude says...reminded me of Morrowind ugh...

Anyway hope this is good news.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

That’s the luck of the xbox, it figures they sign a deal with Microsoft after they announce Kotor to be multi-platform, this was the title that would have catapulted xbox sales through the roof imo, who knows with a liitle luck and a few million dollars maybe this will also be an exclusive title. But I cant wait to see the next game for xbox from bioware, you cant go wrong with a name like bioware.

It would be cool if it were the Baldurs Gate series , but I would welcome an entirely new game.

I would say Bioware to M$ is what square is to Sony, literally.

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    That’s the luck of the xbox, it figures they sign a deal with Microsoft after they announce Kotor to be multi-platform, this was the title that would have catapulted xbox sales through the roof imo, who knows with a liitle luck and a few million dollars maybe this will also be an exclusive title. But I cant wait to see the next game for xbox from bioware, you cant go wrong with a name like bioware.
    I thought Kotor was AN XBOX EXCLUISIVE. It is isnt it?

I think it is going to the pc, not sure, but rest assures I think M$ will keep this on the xbox for awhile. M$ has this kind of mon…er… influence on people.

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    I think it is going to the pc, not sure, but rest assures I think M$ will keep this on the xbox for awhile. M$ has this kind of mon…er… influence on people.
    Didnt you know PC doesnt count? Like Halo and GTA3 thier excluisive to each console and both are/will be on the PC.

Thread Information