Thread: house redoran question

Question house redoran question

im doing the redoran quest where theres a group of katougi on the linking road from ald-ruhn and gnisis. and under the river a few paces south is a group of katougi. i dont remeber the rivers name tho. but i have the book propecies and i look at the map and i go to the katougi and kill them. i report back to the guy and he keeps saying to kill the katugi. i killed another katougi den. then i read all the descriptions of the places in the areas around me and i could only find 2 katougi dens. both i killed and the guy just keeps saying to kill the katougi. does anyone know whats wrong? am i missing something? i even went back to make sure they were all dead and even got rid of the bodies and reported back. i have no idea what wrong. can someone help?

The Great One

Thumbs up huh?

I finished House Redoran, and I don't remember doing any quest like that.
    I am the YETI!!!!

the guy at the outpost in ald velothi. nemida directs you there. u haveto deliver a potion of cure common disease to him. its the quest right after u kill the disaesed shalk in animusha min or sometihng like that. hes the guy who has really minor, easy quests.

ok i got a question too, im not far in teh redoran quests, its like the third one from the "leader" im supposed to go find a lost trader, and ppl say he was proly cought in an ash strom, one lady said he was in some tomb that was on the main road and just to the right before the road splits south to ald ruhn, well i walked all teh way to ald ruhn and i didnt find him, where the hell is he???

theres a ancaestral tomb around there. i belive its called rethoran acaestral tomb... im not 100% sure tho. its somehwere around there. not that far from town.

which town?

maar gan. or maybe gnaar mok. they kinds sound the same. i get confised. i tihnk mar gan. its a redoran town...

ok ill look later tonite, thx

laters

in the great houses u dont have to finish every quest right? only like a certain number and u become the top rank and everything?

Yeah thats right, for RedoRan all I did was Neminda, Sarethi and this girl in Vivec, RedoRan and I am ArchMaster.

Originally posted by Alec
    Yeah thats right, for RedoRan all I did was Neminda, Sarethi and this girl in Vivec, RedoRan and I am ArchMaster.
    yea but u still gotta do the councilor quests to gain their respect?

Dear Fellas....If anybody is familiar with Caldera Mine Operation that should be shut down....Where can I find Dahleena the Khaijit....on the other Hand...I have already got the lodger from "Ordal Helvi's" bedroom if I am not right about the one that is in the big chest, please correct me.....
    The other part is when I talk to Garisa Lierthi about the evidance, which is the Lodger [ its in my inventory] he keeps asking me about it...again and again and again.....in the dialouge it's mentioned the mine halting...but when tell him about it he doesn't take the lodger....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Black_Tek
    Dear Fellas....If anybody is familiar with Caldera Mine Operation that should be shut down....Where can I find Dahleena the Khaijit....on the other Hand...I have already got the lodger from "Ordal Helvi's" bedroom if I am not right about the one that is in the big chest, please correct me.....
    The other part is when I talk to Garisa Lierthi about the evidance, which is the Lodger [ its in my inventory] he keeps asking me about it...again and again and again.....in the dialouge it's mentioned the mine halting...but when tell him about it he doesn't take the lodger....
    maybe its a fake. i hard something about a fake contract or sumthin. im not 100% sure because i never did that quest. but i was at the caldera mines and i read something bout it and i had to kill some telvanii poeple in a cave or sumthin.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    maybe its a fake. i hard something about a fake contract or sumthin. im not 100% sure because i never did that quest. but i was at the caldera mines and i read something bout it and i had to kill some telvanii poeple in a cave or sumthin.
    Yeah the Teleivani agents are in the cave but not the mine.... If it was like that.... which councelor I can try rather than Garisa...I have already finished half of Sarethi quests , Remoran and the old lady that has the trapped house....Do you think thats enough?
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Black_Tek

Yeah the Teleivani agents are in the cave but not the mine.... If it was like that.... which councelor I can try rather than Garisa...I have already finished half of Sarethi quests , Remoran and the old lady that has the trapped house....Do you think thats enough?
    you cant do the couciler stuff until u do sarethis milk cave quest.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    you cant do the couciler stuff until u do sarethis milk cave quest.
    Well....I have already finished the milk cave.....the only problem that I am facing is the Councilor that needs a proof for the Caldera illegal mine opreation....I got the lodger from the big locked chest for I guess " Ardell" who stays in the second floor in Caldera fort....There is a lot of lodgers that are fake...But the one that I have says"It serves for a personal reason"..and I found in the big chest in the bedroom of "Ordal"....there is another small chest that is at the top of the closet..it includes money...thats all...But when I go back to Al'druhn and talk to Garisa"What ever his name is"...The word "Lodger" doesn't appear...and he keep asking me to find away for shutting down the mine....So I need a suggesting fo another councilor that will give me a duty...and will not require me to finish this Caldera mine....because this s**t is getting me bored.... peace
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

well go kill the poeple in the mine. hats how I would shut it down. it cant do nuthin if everyones dead so... well im probly wrong. i always do stuff the stupid way. and the stupid way never works.

Thread Information