Thread: RedoRan Quest Help Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default RedoRan Quest Help Please

Ok I am at the quest where you have to go the "Milk" cave, and I am either supposed to kill this guy or cure his maddness, the trouble is I am in Milk Cave and I can't find this guy anywhere. I did find one guy who said something about a tower?!?! What am I supposed to do??

The Great One

Thumbs up It's his sister

What you have to do is save his sister. She's trapped in one of the Telvanni Towers(Tel Fyr I think). First, though, you have to find his father in Ebonhart. He'll tell you about the sister. Then you rescue her, go back and talk with the father about her again. THEN go find the guy in Milk.
    I am the YETI!!!!

Alright thaks for your help.

do you ever get paid for doin redoran quests, ive done a couple and havent got paid, also what rank do u have to b to get a strong hold ima lawman. and who do i talk to about that??

laters

The Great One

Thumbs up I believe

I believe you have to be either House Father or House Cousin to start on Stronghold. You have to finish it before you can become a Councilman.

You build the stronghold in like 3-5 steps, if I remember correctly. I personally think the Redoran Stronghold sucks, though. It's in the middle of nowhere! And I don't think you have your own room either. The Hlaalu manor is pretty cool. Telvanni even has Dwemer machines guarding the place.
    I am the YETI!!!!

You can actually start your stronghold when your a Kinsman ( I think.) then you upgrade twice and have to hire some guards. Then once you become a member of the council you get to finish your stronghold... But yeah it does kind of blow.. you do get your own room though.

Thread Information