Before the summer holiday, XBA had a lot of giveaways and I mean a lot! They had the month giveaways and the chat giveaways as well as others. But now during the summer (when most of us are at home on holiday and can go to XBA more often), there are hardly any giveaways. The last one was the Hunter giveaway, but there was nothing else. I'm not demanding XBA to make more giveaways, because they are for free you know, but I'm just suggesting that there should be more giveaways at this time of the year. They don't even have to be chat or monthly ones. XBA could make a giveaway, for example where every member can design an advertisement for a upcoming Xbox title or something.

The two most important times when XBA should make giveaways is now (July/August) and about Fall (October-November). I say Fall, because it is a time when tons of Xbox games come to stores. Some of these games are Brute Force, Whacked!, Blinx, Star Wars: KOTOR, Indiana Jones, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Shenmue II, and tons of other titles that I can't remember at the moment. So remember, I'm not mad at XBA, but I'm only suggesting more giveaways.