Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!! 2K3 or Fever??

Gamerscore Whore

Default HELP!! 2K3 or Fever??

Hey guys, I need some help here as is it just about purchase time. Which should I get NFL 2K3 or Fever 2003? I am hearing a lot of negative about Fever and its making me wonder which to get now. Is NFL 2K3 a better game then it was last year? I see a lot of online leagues already forming for 2K3 but not Fever and I want to participate in one. Need your opinions before I buy. Guess I'll rent them at Blockbuster too just to see.

Also is there any comparison of Sega's NCAA 2k3 to EA's NCAA 2003. I have NCAA 2003 and think its the best college game I ever played. And most definitely will buy Madden just to import my draft rosters...LOL!!! I wanna know if NCAA 2K3 works the same way. Comments?

Thanks guys for your help!

cougar,

I know what you mean. I was going to boycott madden this year, because I was sure i would be able to have fun with Fever and/or NFL2k3. But, I am so hooked with NCAA 2003, that I am considering the fact that I might have to get Madden just so I can import my graduating seniors from NCAA to Madden!!!

As for Fever or NFL2k3......from the movies I've seen of NFL2k3, they have really stepped up and took a nice leap forward this year. It is sounding more and more like perhaps Fever decided just adding online play would be enough.

I got news for them....it won't be enough.

Gamerscore Whore

Default Thanks

Thanks for the words of wisdom.....guess i should check out some of the online reviews, but I dont always trust them as they can to be very biased as some personal opinions. I just want a solid football game...LOL!

cougar,

not sure if you saw these movies for NFL2k3 or not. check them out. real nice showing of the franchise mode and all it entails

http://www.2kmania.com/franchisemovies.asp

Gamerscore Whore

Sweeeeet! Thanks man...... i actually haven't looked all that in depth at 2k3 but since this dilemna has arose I have too..LOL!

i thought I'd take another look at the movies, but man, is it me, or is the d/l rate right now slow as all hell?

Gamerscore Whore

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! LOL! And I got DSL!! fell like i'm 14.4

try back there later.

usually works very well.

Gamerscore Whore

Kewl man.. Thanks for the help anyways. I appreciate it. New to this forum so its nice to correspond with a decent person.

F E V E R
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Gamerscore Whore

Hmmmmmm.....trying to send me a subliminal message cityson?....LOL! I'm getting a fever from the choice I have to make thats for sure!!!!

If you want an arcadey football game with flashy graphics pick up Fever (although from what I've read it hasn't significantly improved from last year's version, which I thought was okay at best), although if you want a more realistic football game I think NFL 2K3 offers a bit more.

I'll most likely buy NFL 2K3 and rent Fever 2003.

THE REAL BOSS

2K3 for sure, and BTW be sure to sign up for the ONLINE FOOTBALL LEAGUE in the xbox live forum

2K3 without a doubt.

Gamerscore Whore

WOW!!!!! Double WOW!!! And triple WOW!!!!!!!!! I just saw that trailer for offseason mode in Sega's NFL2k3!!! That looks awesome!!!! I just made up my mind. Fever, sorry but you lose out!!!!! Sega hands down is the best out there!!!!!! Now I just hope their college game is just as good and in depth!!!

Thank robynack for the links you provided for me to those trailers!!!! That just made my decision , hands down!

WOW! (I love ESPN too, and that makes it even better!)

im gonna get 2k3 too i never liked fever i dont know why its just a little too arcady for me

i'm getting 2k3 and I think you should also.

i've argued that fever sucks so many times on this forum that I'm not doing it again. Fever is just overrated and sucks in relation to Madden and 2k3 but fanboys and ignorants don't realize it.

get 2k3
    Hidden Content

NFL2K3 will beat out both by a long shot. get it

Default 2K3 4 def yo

No contest! Get NFL 2K3. Not only does it have online capabilities, but it also has the ESPN license. The players also look so real. the people in Fever are extremely out of proportion and the gameplay is most likely so much better with NFL 2K3.

Thread Information