Thread: What is the main quest..?

Default What is the main quest..?

Everyone has been talking about the "main quest", but what is it?
    I am a newbie, and am currently on level2, but I thought that the whole point of the game is that there is no main quest....

can someone please tell me what they mean by main quest..??

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

The main quest is the Blades quests. You know that package you got and you were supposed to bring it to a man in Balmora? He is the Spymaster of the Blades and gives you orders. You can join guilds and houses too if you don't want to do the main quest right away.

davidx

Default EXPELLED!!!

I stole from a Baldes member by accident. Didn't think to revert to a saved game.

Is there a way to get back into my clique? Who do I make amends with? I'm lvl 53 and I WANNA DO THE MAIN QUEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

*sobbing*'

X

Default Re: EXPELLED!!!

Originally posted by davidx
    I stole from a Baldes member by accident. Didn't think to revert to a saved game.

Is there a way to get back into my clique? Who do I make amends with? I'm lvl 53 and I WANNA DO THE MAIN QUEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

*sobbing*'

X
    go see the blademaster in balmora (caisus). he is over the river, near the guardhouse.

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

The main story or quest is teh Blades quests. They start of when you go to Caius Cosades. They get harder and harder, but they are pointless. The game is more funner without the main quest. There is a 'free' walkthrough (if you don't have the startegy guide) at www.cheatcc.com. You can get a point of the quests that are in the main story.

so the whole point of the game is to accomplish the main quest?

I was more focused on accomplishing the quests for the fighters and theives guilds than the blades.........

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Yes, I killed Caius Cosades(sp) because he attacked me. I wanted to do the main quest when I got to level 15, but I tried to steal from the guy and I couldn't get back on his good side so I killed him. But, since I am only level 14, I won't be too hurt if I start over.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city

davidx

Default wtf!?

I've gone to see Cassius in Balmora...but he hates my guts (won't even talk to me). I'd like to kill his arse with my daedric battle axe (one chop=death), but I still wanna do the main quest.

Is it really possible to make ammends with this dude?

davidx

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Try to charm him with the spell charm. I can't tell you where to get this spell but check yourself in Mage's Guilds, Temples, maybe someone will sell this to you.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Hey I didnt want to start a whole new thread, is there like a Morrowind Q and A thread? Either way perhaps someone can explain to me why I always get attacked in outlying regions by the inhabitants camping out. Do you guys always get attacked too?

oh those are renegade ashlanders by the yurts. Most will attack you on sight.

I dont know who they are but it seems like anytime I get out in the middle of nowhere I stumble across someone angry with me. But I am glad I am not the only one.

Originally posted by Tyan
    I dont know who they are but it seems like anytime I get out in the middle of nowhere I stumble across someone angry with me. But I am glad I am not the only one.
    Well the more they are the better it is...Do you know why?....It helps you fighting skills to get higher....plus you can have a place where youcan sleep..... ...but they are stupid fools anyway.."How the hell they would attack without even knocking the door"...and who answered:"I am a Morrowind legend"....peace....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Thread Information