Thread: Totaled!

Default Totaled!

This game was slammed by many reviews that are obvious indications that the reviews spent 5 mintues looking over the box art before writing what they thought of the game. Ok, now it isn't a blockbuster title like Hqalo or PGR, or even NFL Fever but the game delivers the action and fun people have come to seek from various titles. It is a straight up Demolition Derby game with tons of modes crammed into the title that would make for hours upon hours of enjoyment.

The cars are fantasy but the models look very good and the damage the cars take is beautiful....you'll hear glass shatter on your car, bumped dragging and sparking on the ground, and even hoods flapping up and down. Opposed to previous Derby games where you have to carefully manage the damage taken to the front of your car to protect the radiator and so forth this game does not require you to do this. There is a damage meter in the lower left hand portion of the screen and when that is maxed out BOOM! your car explodes into one hell of a fire ball and the cars skeletal structure flies through the air.

Back to the cars, there are 3 classes to choose from, Muscle cars, Hot Rods, and Performance Cars. Each one handles a bit different and takes damage more or less meaning basically each car has different strengths and weaknesses. The game supports up to 4 players via split screen with a total of 8 cars on the track at the same time and take into account the low number due to the debris falling off each of these vehicles. The one weakness the game has is the load time, not as bad as the reviews say but it is still annoying seeing as matches last up to 4 minutes. So, for a price tag of only 29.99 the game is well worth the price and will fill your need for destruction and utter chaos.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

I meant to pick up this title but didn't know it was out already. Cool! I'll probably get it on Saturday. It sounds like a steal for $30.

if its 30 bucks woulkdnt it be kinda bad? burnout is better i would think

Originally posted by BlindSniper
    if its 30 bucks woulkdnt it be kinda bad? burnout is better i would think
    gunmetal is 40...it doesnt mean it sucks!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information