Thread: YES! I got survey two...

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking YES! I got survey two...

I hope this means I'll be helping out with the Beta Test... OMG!!! Who else got it? What's going to be your screen name so we can bust!!!!!!!! I'm going to be know as FuguDaddy! Can't bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

lol. i got that email too. my name will be either Mr. Pink or Tony Montana. it will probly be Tony Montana

The Frew-its of the Devil

I guess no one else got it... It'll be me and you Snoopy. Woopin it up on the ol'woop-machine (or Xbox as some call it)!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

lol. but a lot of people here got it. theres a few threads. you probly missed them or something. but when i see you on XBL, youre going down. lol

Default WHOOPDY DOO

ok u weren't the only person who got it...im prettty sure they send it to everyone because the second one is all legal stuff to back themselves up...so dont think uve made it...if u have got the email...dont think ur special...if u didnt...it will be on it's way...or oh well...u can wait.

Thread Information