Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get a grand soul gem???

Default Where can I get a grand soul gem???

????????

seriously? you cant find one? lol. If you go to Balmora, go to the Mages Guild. When there, go to the girl standing by a desk with gems on it, jump on the desk, go into sneak mode and you can take all the gems on her desk, the grand soul gem is the one that looks like a coin. save before you do this cause you might screw up or somethin, but if it works, try lookin in the desk as well, and the chest right by the desk MIGHT have some gems in it, i cant remember though, i think the girl sells em too.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

she sells them and I saw that 1 before but it has a winged twilight in it, I want an empty one!!!!

10k.

Originally posted by masterchief2064
    she sells them and I saw that 1 before but it has a winged twilight in it, I want an empty one!!!!
    Just look around, they're not that hard to find, I currently have 16 of them, 3 filled with Golden Sainta, and one with a BoneLord. They're all over in smuggler's caves, and Daedric Shrines etc. Just look before you post stuff.

This is like asking where can I find a spoon.

just loot every cave and shrine you can find. there are plenty of grand soul gems to be found.

I did find one smuggler's cave, I think in the southeast, on my way to find the mudcrab trader. It was full of grand soul gems and soul gem feeder scrolls.

-EW
    Last edited by elitewp; 08-08-2002 at 11:19 AM.

Originally posted by elitewp

I did find one smuggler's cave, I think in the southeast, on my way to find the mudcrab trader. It was full of grand soul gems and soul gem feeder scrolls.

Do u know the name of the cave?????

Member on the run

I think some of the time in those caves it has to do with your luck. If you have bad luck, you might just get lesser or common soul gems. Either way, I have about 20 grand soul gems and I haven't even filled half of them. They're bound to be in the smugglers caves, but if you absolutely need one, there are two in Tel Fyr in the room below Divaeth Fyr.

10k.

Originally posted by masterchief2064

Do u know the name of the cave?????
    There are tons of caves with them! Go look for yourself for once, we don't know all the locations. They random generate probably too.

Alien, have you found any one that sells grand soul gems, and that regenerates them after 24 hours? I ask you this cause in like every other one of my posts here your usually the one with the answer, if you dont know, anyone else?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

10k.

Originally posted by shrew king
    Alien, have you found any one that sells grand soul gems, and that regenerates them after 24 hours? I ask you this cause in like every other one of my posts here your usually the one with the answer, if you dont know, anyone else?
    I haven't found and merchants that sell Grand Soul Gems. I posted a question if any do on the Morrowind forums, www.morrowind.com, and I got a reply saying

"Sorry, none that I know of. Just loot some caves and caverns."

So I think that you have to find them yourself. Sorry

k, thnx man.
    Hidden Content

thanks every1 who helped I found a couple of them

you might also wanna pick up azura's star. can trap any soul in morrowind and is reusable. just go to azura's shrine (look on map) and do what she asks you.

frostedflakes:
    when you enchant something with a soul trapped in azuras star, does it just take the soul out and leave you with azuras star empty and wating for another soul?
    Hidden Content

10k.

Originally posted by shrew king
    frostedflakes:
    when you enchant something with a soul trapped in azuras star, does it just take the soul out and leave you with azuras star empty and wating for another soul?
    The same soul stays in the Gem I believe. So If I were you, I'd do it with a Golden Saint or something, so you could have Constant Effect stuff easier. You know.

actually. I have it and its just a re-usable grand soul gem. I got a saint in it and enchanted something and then it was empty. It empty's out after you use the soul to enchant something. I enchanted a few suits of exqusite with this.

You guys know that a Golden Saint isnt the only thing you can trap in a Gem to have a constant effect item right?
    Hidden Content

yes ascended sleeper and vivec also have constant efect. But I use golden saint because I can summon it.

where is vivec at? i havent looked for him, but i have heard of people killin him and all that good stuff.
    Hidden Content

temple canton in vivec. he's behind a 100pt locked door.

he is a god of course, so don't expect it to be an easy fight. if you specialize in arrow, just run around dodging his fireballs and keep shooting him (he'll just stand in the same spot the whole time... that's what he did when i fought him at least).

Thread Information