Thread: eleidons ward

Default eleidons ward

This a great shield. Its heavy armor type. The armor raiting is 333, best in the game. Its enchantment is restore 50-100 health on self. I found it in ibar-dad, a cave west of ushilaku camp. The cave is a short distance west from the daedric ruins near there. There is also some other great stuff including some daedric.

I also found a golden saint there.

Member on the run

You pretty much have everything in that cave. Eleidon's Ward, a Daedric Face of Inspiration, several Daedric Weapons. Also you do have a golden saint inside the vault with all the stuff just waiting for whoever gets in there.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I would need to go check this out. I want a shield with an amor raiting 333. I am getting off my computer and heading for my xbox right now.

Member on the run

Careful serg, you'll have to have a bit of water breathing or swift swim too. It's really not that easy to get if you can't swim too fast or have that. I almost died three or four times trying to get it.

that sounds pretty cool, thnx for the info, what constant effect things (if any) are in there, and what do they do?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

no constant effects there

k, thnx vamp, ill go and get that shield anyways.

BTW, how much does the shield weigh?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

30.lb pretty nice eh?

Thread Information