Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enclave is definately the best Xbox game released to date!!!

Default Enclave is definately the best Xbox game released to date!!!

Even surpassing HALO. it's fricking phenomenal!!!! A masterpiece, A gamers dream. drool, drool, well, you get the picture. What r u waiting for? Go get it now. Trade Halo, trade your Xbox and get this game. Rip your gramdma off if you have to, but get this game. GET THIS GAME!!!

Default Re: Enclave is definately the best Xbox game released to date!!!

Originally posted by consolegamer
    ...trade your Xbox and get this game...
    Riiiiight...

davidx

Default better than Hunter?

Enclave seems like a Hunter type game. Obviously you think it rocks but....is it really that good?

X

*Wonders if consolegamer is being ironic*

Enclave certainly does not beat Halo and it certainly is not the best X-Box game to date. What the heck have you been smoking man?
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

NOOO DONT GET THIS GAME!!! it is so hard and frustrating there is like no savepoints and stuff but it is cool exept for difficulty.

some people, with patience, actually ENJOY that thing they call a "challenge", sniper :P
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Halo is not the best Xbox game. Please drop the ignorance and look past the stereotype and realize that people have different opinions. Morrowind is better than Halo. Hunter is great, for a little while.

Enclave rules! I cannot believe people are saying that they are having troubles beating the 2nd level! I only just started to have a hard time on the 10th level. This game is amazing. It is a love hate relationship for me though. I love it for being a challenge and such a great game but I hate dying and having to play through the whole level again. I love this game.

P.S.
    Halo is not as good as it is said to be. It is still a great game but not supreme ruler of the unvierse.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Default Dark Campaign

THis game is very cool, but the challenge was a bit much. However, I am having lots of fun with God mode on it. Pause the game and press X, Y, X, X, Y, Y, X, Y, X, X, Y, Y if you want to cheat.

I am however having trouble all the gold on the first Dark Campaign level. It has something to do with the levers on the wall, right? Anyone know how to get the last 20 gold?
    Games I own: Halo, Hunter: The Reckoning, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Max Payne, Dead to Rights, Enclave, The Thing.
    Games I've traded: Nightcaster and Genma Onimusha, Jedi Starfighter, and Agent Under Fire

"I am Jack's colon..."
    "I get cancer, I kill Jack."
    - Fight Club

Cheating makes games lame. I personally find cheaters themselves to be lame.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

My wife bought it for me a couple nights ago(just to be nice)but I havent opened it yet.I'm trying to decide to keep it or exchange it for DTR.Anybody thats played both have any input?

Hidden Content

Originally posted by DaturaX
    My wife bought it for me a couple nights ago(just to be nice)but I havent opened it yet.I'm trying to decide to keep it or exchange it for DTR.Anybody thats played both have any input?

Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

No, DTR's better. But you might want to keep as not to anger the missus... Heh. Of course, you need to ask yourself if you would rather slash 'em up or shoot 'em up, and then decide.
    Games I own: Halo, Hunter: The Reckoning, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Max Payne, Dead to Rights, Enclave, The Thing.
    Games I've traded: Nightcaster and Genma Onimusha, Jedi Starfighter, and Agent Under Fire

"I am Jack's colon..."
    "I get cancer, I kill Jack."
    - Fight Club

Originally posted by Supperdog
    some people, with patience, actually ENJOY that thing they call a "challenge", sniper :P
    you talkin to me? lol, that movie is so awesome. the best is when he makes that thing for his arm, so when he like puts his arm out, the gun comes out. lol, its so sweet

This game isn't nearly as good as Halo. I think there are at least 5 other games I enjoy more than this. It is one player, which means no replay value for me. The graphics may surpass Halos, but that all. I am not a big fan of hack and slash, so it didn't really appeal to me. I found this game to get boring pretty quick and switched back to Halo.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Cheating makes games lame. I personally find cheaters themselves to be lame.

I only put in cheat codes after I beat the game normally, or if there's a spot that im stuck on for days at a time...

I really did not like enclave. JSRF is better halo is better morrowind is better and so are a lot of other games.

Enclave is cool. Only complaint is the lack of save points. I love the buying and selling system. No bartering, no selling at a loss. Just buy what you can afford and sell it back for a full refund. I'm having a little trouble mastering the combat, particularly melee weapons. Graphics are great but I was expecting more close up angles. Musics cool too. All in all a fun game. Refreshingly simple.

Enclave is by far the best game after Halo. The sheer work in game has not been matched by any other. The graphical detail, fun, and challenge are all perfect. As for it being difficult, I guess people don't remember what it was like playing all the Super Mario Games and dying ALOT and playing over and over until you get each jump, coin, and enemy done right to beat the level. The feeling of accomplishment of those years are back w/ Enclave. It's not a game that you can just "run" through and win. You actually have to explore and fight well knowing the enemies weaknesses. It IS THE BEST XBOX game to date along side of HALO. That's a friggin fact. "No save points" , B-O-O FRIGGIN H-O-O!!!!!
    Hey Grandpa! We're gonna let you have this one... muhahahahaha!

Halo is not the best game...best multiplayer game...probably, but Morrowind is amazing...I need Enclave really bad...i;ve been waiting over a year now...and I NEED MONEY!

Thread Information