Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another house redoran question

Question another house redoran question

once again ive messed up the house redoran quests. in a theives guild quest i had to get a key to nerano manor. sugar lips said i could get it from nerano or the guy at eight plated. i killed ordras nerano or whatever his name is. now im trying to do a redoran quest qhere u have to duel him! and hes dead. no matter what i do Sarethi still says to go duel him. i tried to skip it and i built my stronghold and i need the councilers respect. i cant get coulcilers respect cuz they dont give u quests unless ur ranks 6 (which im passed) and i need to finish the milk cave quest. and Sarethi, the guy who gives me the duel quests gives me that quest after the duel. is there any way i can finish the quest? i was thinking just do more quests from other people but that wouldnt matter cuz i cant become house father until i gain the respect from all the councilers? any way to fix this? or am i gunna have to stay my rank and my level 2 stronghold?

try using this http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...ght=pimp+chain it should make him like u more

cn u read? it had nothing to do with that. Sarethis disposition to me is 100 but i killed Omar or whetver in a theives guild quest. and i need to challenge him to a duel but hes already dead. now i cant do anyting else.

damn, sorry i guess i missunder stood u, i killed him early too and i joined redoran, im not that far so idk what to do

man this is a real problem. u wont be able to finish the redoran quests either. all u can get is a lvl 2 fort and that stinks cuz its one little building not the whole stronghold. bethesda seriously needs some good beta testers. i cant belive some of the stuff they didnt notice.

have u tried just going to his dead body, or did it dissapear? cuz then sometimes itll put a journal entery that says ive killed................ or somtin like that

TFk, I did the same damn thing.

I never could find a way around it. Had to give up on the Redoran quests. Unfortunately you can't join another house.

Yes, his body does disappear. No one even acknowledges that he's dead.

If you find another way, please post it. I certainly can't figure it out.
    RIP Dave

man this sux. b4 this game came out i went to the morrowind site and fan sites every day and look at the screenshots and read the q and a's at gamespy and i read about the classes and everything about the game. i thougth this game would be great. but the smallest things keep morrowind from being what i wanted. if only bethesda actually got some decent beta testers... a frikin 4 year old coul see some of these bugs and glitches. all the quests i did for redoran... a waste. i got a lvl 2 stronghold. and all that is is one little house. i want a lvl3 stronghold but the stoopid developers are so dumb. we should bug bethesda to let us send in our memory cards with a copy of our save file and let them put omar back to life with the editor.

Has anyone figured out a workaround yet??? I've been gearing up my character to join House Redoran, but first I wanted to become head of the Fighters, Thieves, and Mages guilds. I've taken care of the first two and am about half-way to the third. After that, I was planning to join House Redoran, but I also killed Nerano early in the game. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by SkoalMint
    Has anyone figured out a workaround yet??? I've been gearing up my character to join House Redoran, but first I wanted to become head of the Fighters, Thieves, and Mages guilds. I've taken care of the first two and am about half-way to the third. After that, I was planning to join House Redoran, but I also killed Nerano early in the game. Any help would be appreciated.
    all i can say is go join hllalu or live with a lvl2 stronghold and stay a house brother. or u can join telvani...

go kill dren in his plantation, then go tell a person, i think hes in ebonheart, and he'll make you a member of house hlaalu, some one help me on the details, like who it is and where to find him.

laters

Did some checking on the Morrowind Forums and someone had a similar problem with the Telvanni and killing Oran Dren too soon. There they suggested pickpocketing the construction deed from the Telvanni guy. Tkf, have you tried this with the Redoran guy?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Did some checking on the Morrowind Forums and someone had a similar problem with the Telvanni and killing Oran Dren too soon. There they suggested pickpocketing the construction deed from the Telvanni guy. Tkf, have you tried this with the Redoran guy?
    nope. neevr thought of it. so who do i pickpocet? can i just kill the dood? im not a stealer im a killer so... u got AIM? if u do whats ur name?

As I'm at work and they frown on messaging software, I don't have AIM. You can find the discussion here. They were talking about a Telvani guy, but you could try it on the Redoran guy. I'm thinking maybe the guy that gives you the quest to Duel with Nerano, assuming he is the one that would give you the deed.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

so what i do is pickpocket the quest giver, Sarethi and show him the papaers i STOLE form him? he probly wouldnt even notice its in my inventory... and if he did he would attack. and why would he have the duel papaers or whatever? the site isnt working so...

Member on the run

I read about this a while back. That's the only reason that I decided to punch Nerano out when I stole the key instead of kill him outright (incase I joined this house). That sucks that you can't find another work around though.

Originally posted by Tkf5000

all i can say is go join hllalu or live with a lvl2 stronghold and stay a house brother. or u can join telvani...
    is Nerano is the Denmer that say:" Stop stealing Outlander"...and when you talk to him...he replies " A theif and an outlander..What do you want"....I know another who is already dead in another manor in Balmora....the one that you can jump to his balcony and open the upper door....I guess "Nearano" is still living in the game....and whats funny I boosted his position to 85......If I was wrong please correct me?The Dead one has a home made in the floor that has the door that opens on the Balcony[He is Already Dead] in the quest of "Getting the Crocodyle Brandy"...
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    so what i do is pickpocket the quest giver, Sarethi and show him the papaers i STOLE form him? he probly wouldnt even notice its in my inventory... and if he did he would attack. and why would he have the duel papaers or whatever? the site isnt working so...
    Like I said, I don't know if it will work or not, but it is an option for a similar problem with a Telvani quest. If he does attack, try calming him to see if that helps any. These are just ideas. Unfortunately, I can't test them as I haven't joined Redoran yet. The link works for me. Just be patient, the Morrowind site can be extremely slow sometimes.

And Black_Tek, it sounds like Nerano is still living in your game. The manor you are referring to is Hlallo (sp?). He is the dead guy laying on the floor. There should have been a woman in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I turned this into my "home" in Balmora. Has anyone been able to get his body to disappear? It's kind of a turn-off for the ladies when they come over and see a rotting dead guy wearing leopard-skin skivvies.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Like I said, I don't know if it will work or not, but it is an option for a similar problem with a Telvani quest. If he does attack, try calming him to see if that helps any. These are just ideas. Unfortunately, I can't test them as I haven't joined Redoran yet. The link works for me. Just be patient, the Morrowind site can be extremely slow sometimes.

And Black_Tek, it sounds like Nerano is still living in your game. The manor you are referring to is Hlallo (sp?). He is the dead guy laying on the floor. There should have been a woman in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I turned this into my "home" in Balmora. Has anyone been able to get his body to disappear? It's kind of a turn-off for the ladies when they come over and see a rotting dead guy wearing leopard-skin skivvies.
    ....maaan...don't tell me this is the only house that you fell in love with among all the others....I have almost three houses in Balmora....but if this what you did then I will take over his house toooo .......By the way , the Sarethi paper thing sounds to complicated....I hope things wouldn't get like that in my game....I am trying to act clean as much as possible...as they say :" Learn from the fallen soldiers" .....peace and one blood......thanxxx again.....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

o and theres no papaers to steal. i tried it last night and i forgot i tried it before already but before i just killed him.

Thread Information