Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another house redoran question

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    o and theres no papaers to steal. i tried it last night and i forgot i tried it before already but before i just killed him.
    Well that blows. I was hoping it would work. I guess I'll have to join one of the others. Better yet, I think I'll just finish the main quest and kill them all.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by SkoalMint

Well that blows. I was hoping it would work. I guess I'll have to join one of the others. Better yet, I think I'll just finish the main quest and kill them all.
    whos them all? the whole world? the whole house?

whos them all? the whole world? the whole house?
    The whole world, the whole house, does it matter? If you really must know, I was referring to all three houses.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well Nerano asks for a duel hand to hand...the god damn't knows how to punch well....to those who are good boxers this is a pretty fight..."Bob and Weave Babbe "....anyway, if you keep beating him up "it doesn't matter even if you used a machine gun, please stop because he is going to quit".....so my advice..please don't seek and kill....one other thing...the reputation rate increases faster when you work for a house sponser...peace...and good luck.....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Has anyone figured out a workaround yet??? I've been gearing up my character to join House Redoran, but first I wanted to become head of the Fighters, Thieves, and Mages guilds. I've taken care of the first two and am about half-way to the third. After that, I was planning to join House Redoran, but I also killed Nerano early in the game. Any help would be appreciated.
    as I read that you have become the head of the thives guild...to avoid the killing problems; what is the best level to pick pocket or to sneak for stealing...?
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Black_Tek

as I read that you have become the head of the thives guild...to avoid the killing problems; what is the best level to pick pocket or to sneak for stealing...?
    From my experience, it just takes patience and luck. A little more of each if your sneak skill isn't very high. I never did much pick-pocketing as I was able to persuade most people to give me what I needed. Personally, I save before I try to steal or pick-pocket and restore if I get caught. I know some people don't play it this way, but this is how I do it. If you get your sneak up above 50, then you should be fairly successful if you're patient. Just stand in front of whatever you are trying to steal in sneak mode and wait for the opportune moment.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Playya
    go kill dren in his plantation, then go tell a person, i think hes in ebonheart, and he'll make you a member of house hlaalu, some one help me on the details, like who it is and where to find him.

laters
    Yo.....do u know where does this person dwell in Ebonheart?
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

man this is a real problem. u wont be able to finish the redoran quests either. all u can get is a lvl 2 fort and that stinks cuz its one little building not the whole stronghold. bethesda seriously needs some good beta testers. i cant belive some of the stuff they didnt notice.
    they had testers. what makes you think you can just go around killing everyone and the game will be unaffected?

i messed up redoran, telvanni, hhallu houses with all of my killing sprees, but that's fine, cause i had fun doing it

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Originally posted by Jarvis

they had testers. what makes you think you can just go around killing everyone and the game will be unaffected?

i messed up redoran, telvanni, hhallu houses with all of my killing sprees, but that's fine, cause i had fun doing it

-jarvis
    yea i know. its still messed up tho. ondres is dead. and sarethi doesnt notice that. its a glitch. plus the beta testers were crappy. some of the bugs in the game are imposible to miss! and somehow they did.

From my experience, it just takes patience and luck. A little more of each if your sneak skill isn't very high. I never did much pick-pocketing as I was able to persuade most people to give me what I needed. Personally, I save before I try to steal or pick-pocket and restore if I get caught. I know some people don't play it this way, but this is how I do it. If you get your sneak up above 50, then you should be fairly successful if you're patient. Just stand in front of whatever you are trying to steal in sneak mode and wait for the opportune moment.
    So if your sneak and picking pocket abilities are above 80 What are the chances of getting caught........The reason I poped this subject that I am doing pretty well with the Redorans....If you did some work for the "Jewler" in Rat in the Pot...he will ask you to mess around with the redoran Guards to get that helmet or mask "Something like that"....if this is the case I will buy the damn mask that he asks for....Its the second duty in Ald'Rhun as I remeber....
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Like I said, I don't know if it will work or not, but it is an option for a similar problem with a Telvani quest. If he does attack, try calming him to see if that helps any. These are just ideas. Unfortunately, I can't test them as I haven't joined Redoran yet. The link works for me. Just be patient, the Morrowind site can be extremely slow sometimes.

And Black_Tek, it sounds like Nerano is still living in your game. The manor you are referring to is Hlallo (sp?). He is the dead guy laying on the floor. There should have been a woman in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I turned this into my "home" in Balmora. Has anyone been able to get his body to disappear? It's kind of a turn-off for the ladies when they come over and see a rotting dead guy wearing leopard-skin skivvies.
    thats my house too, i just use that dead mofo as storage, you can put as much stuff as you want in him, or you can even play dress up with him

JK, but he holds ALL my loot i take, i have that mofo holding like 50,000 pounds of crap i find throughout the game.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Black_Tek

So if your sneak and picking pocket abilities are above 80 What are the chances of getting caught........The reason I poped this subject that I am doing pretty well with the Redorans....If you did some work for the "Jewler" in Rat in the Pot...he will ask you to mess around with the redoran Guards to get that helmet or mask "Something like that"....if this is the case I will buy the damn mask that he asks for....Its the second duty in Ald'Rhun as I remeber....
    80 should be plenty. I'm pretty sure that mine was much lower when I stole that helmet. Just make sure you save before you do it.

Great idea on using the dead guy as storage shrew king. I never really thought about that.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information