Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Gotham Racing 2 screens!!

i don't know about project gotham2,but project gothom sucked ass!it is the worst racing game i have ever played.small tracks,slow cars,sorry handling,and sorry level design,i mean come on!burnout's better than that game
    "life is like a game of dungeons and draogns,it's all a matter of chance."

Originally posted by xbox_elf
    i don't know about project gotham2,but project gothom sucked ass!it is the worst racing game i have ever played.small tracks,slow cars,sorry handling,and sorry level design,i mean come on!burnout's better than that game
    You hate every Xbox game!!!! What's the point of havin' an Xbox!!! I am gonna hunt down any response you posted! They are all negative!!
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

F*cking dumbass!i haven't said i hate every xbox game,i'm just listing the ones i think suck
    "life is like a game of dungeons and draogns,it's all a matter of chance."

u think burnout is better than pgr? lol. how long did u play pgr for? 5 minutes? lol.

Originally posted by xbox_elf
    F*cking dumbass!i haven't said i hate every xbox game,i'm just listing the ones i think suck
    lol thats a lie. u say verything xbox sux. i dont know why your here. u even say halo sux! why dont u go to some gamcube site or some ps2 site.

and for the people who arent *** like elf i heard pgr 2 comes out in 2004 sometime. it was announced along with halo 2. i cant wait that long though. but hopefully games like sega gt will hold us off until pgr 2.

Thread Information