Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 2, what you would like it to be

Lightbulb

i want the mc to turn into a zombie

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

the best thing to have in halo 2 would be motion sensored mines that you could plant
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

I think Halo is great as it is, except for a few things that I think really should be addressed by Bungie. The weapon physics are waaaaay off. Why is the assualt rifle so damn inaccurate? The only reason why it would be is because of recoil, but with Master Chief's strength he should be able to hold the assualt rifle still.

The assualt rifle should be made to be more accurate at long range while the pistol should be reduced. I love the pistol, dont get me wrong. But a pistol should be more of a last resort weapon considering you have access to a full auto.

The battery for the weapon flashlights should last through the whole level, but should giveaway your position if you arent carefull.

The ****ing rod (ram) on the assualt rifle doesnt move when its fired, and the bullet casings fly out of the wrong side.

All that is just nit picking, but it would really make the game seem much more realistic and it would be easy to do.
    Ask me about alpacca herding!

yea. i was playing under legendary, and the rifle is SO week against elites. its like, a pointless gun to use.
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

Thread Information