Thread: Protect My Strength?

Default Protect My Strength?

I'm on a fighters guild side-quest from the Ald-ruin (sp?) guy to the bandit cave of Suran near Vas. I'm about level 9, dark elf, who can carry only about 330 lbs. When I fight the third guy in the cave, he casts spells all over me and I end up with my strength cut in half - from 66 to 33. I can't even carry all my heavy armor after I finally kill him. I know I can use a bunch of restore strength potion to get it back, maybe visit an altar - but I'll have to cruise around without my armor to get all that done.

Anyway to protect myself from so much damage. I don't have very good skill at casting spells, by the way.

Thanks for the help - I'm frustrated!

Build your magicka up.

A restore attribute spell would work to regain your strength. Before you fight someone in a cave or shrine (mostly shrines) cast a spell that resists magicka.

-EW

or just make sure you always have enough restore/fortify strength potions on hand.

i guess you could also enchant an amulet with constant effect fortify strength.

do you have the saviors hide? it'll resist magicka 60%

sleep for like a day, that usually gets rid of effects of a spell for me (not sure u need a WHOLE day, but thats how long i always sleep) i dont think someone could cast a spell that has constant effect like what u explained, if there are no more enemies in the cave, than i just recommend sleepin it off, if that doesnt work though, then yeah u gotta go get restore strength, if you get all exclusive restores, then you dont have all the load. Another thing is to buy a spell of restore strength, and anything else you can find of that sort, spells are cheap, and reusable, thats what i would recommend.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information