Poll: Like the idea of Planet Lionhead?

Thread: New Project Ego Website!? And Even More Than That!?

Default New Project Ego Website!? And Even More Than That!?

Theres a site in the works called Planet Lionhead which will cover games being developed by Lionhead and various satellites of Lionhead, like Big Blue Box . These games will be Project Ego, BC, Black and White, Black and White 2, Black and White Next Generation, The Movies, and Dimitri! Don't believeme? Check out this link http://www.planetlionhead.com . Now you see that this is going to be great for us Xbox fans since this site will be covering two of the most wanted games out there.

If any of you have ever been to Ego Maniacs (http://www.planetxbox.com/proejctego) you'll see that they are the best site for Proejct Ego information on the internet and that they even have connections with Big Blue Box! The entire staff of Ego Maniacs is transfering all of their power to PLH with a few additions and a ton of new staff will be running each of the sections at PLH.

I'm especially excited about the Proejct Ego section because Ego Maniacs have always been the #1 source for Project Ego information, and now that they are getting a new look, new staff and greater power there will be no question that they will be the #1 source of Project Ego information, with connections with Big Blue Box. The other Xbox related games at PLH, BC and Black and White Next Generation are sure to have all the information available thats out there. This sounds great for Xbox fans because their most wanted games now have a new source for the most up-to-date information.

This is a great thing for Xbox gamers and PC gamers alike because some of the best games are going to be covered here (*cough* Project Ego, BC, anyone?). Soon enough PLH will be up and running. If you keep checking out Ego Maniacs you'll find that when PLH launches, Ego Maniacs will become a link to PLH. Don't worry, the staff will remain the same but the site will be larger and more powerful than ever with a mult-thousand dollar news system, new forums, a live chat, and all the works. Keep checking it out (http://www.planetlionhead.com), its going to be pretty damn cool, damn it.

PROJECT EGO DAMN IT! HELL YES!
    Keep checking out Ego Maniacs for any news updates about Planet Lionhead. Its coming.

^^^
    Sounds Interesting! I can't wait. I hope we get the Sims on XBox or Carnivores...

it does sound quite interesting but i dunno....

Thread Information