Thread: The worse video game ending ever goes to...

Default The worse video game ending ever goes to...

Hunter: The Reckoning.

I just finished it and wow! The ending was horrible, crap, nonsense, stupid, pointless, retarded piece of ending I've ever witnessed in a video game before. It just ends. Nothing by the main character is said and, well, nothing! I won't be buying junk from these guys ever again!!!
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

So there is no movie after you beat the last boss?
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I agree with you man the ending wus simply stupid
    !SPOILER! (if noones seen it yet)
    ....sum cracked up music shows sum light thru a window and the innocents takinga train away then them walking. HEY but no need to call it crap the actuall game is still awsome just weak on cutscenes.

yea i agree too i spent all those days getting ****ed of and then i finish it and just see some *** ass crap movie that isnt worth it not even for billion dollars man i hate when movies and games are like that
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Jedi Knight 2 or Soldier of Fortune 2

the WORST ending in video game history has to be 'eye of the beholder'. it was a really good RPG game for the PC in the early '90s. you are fighting the last boss (it was tough too) and just when you beat him what happens? a screen of TEXT tells you that you made your way out of the dungeon to the surface and that you are a hero .. whoopee. in my opinion endings like that make gaming seem like hours of m*******tion with no pay off. imho
    The distance is nothing; It is the first step that is difficult

The ending of Halo 2 bugged me, and the ending of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance was really annoying. My brother and I get all this sweet stuff with the mind set that we could sell it all later, but he beat the tower, go through the warp, and BAM! It's over. Some narrator telling about a monster filled land and betrayal at Baldur's Gate. It sucked.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

"The princess is in another castle...just kidding...congrats! press b for a new world"

or something to that extent...

what no mad make out scene with the princess? i just went through a whole bunch of mushrooms and flying turtles to get to her....

on the contrary..the best video game ending goes to max payne...best line max payne..."They were alllll dead"

OWNAGE

yeah the ending was pretty bleak in that game. I also felt the ending in halo 2 was so all of the sudden.
    Then the ending in metal arms sucked because i really thought it would have a couple more levels or one more new world. Especially after such an easey boss.
    And in the three differnt endings in the suffering i think only the good ending was fufilling and maybe the neutral ending but the bad ending was stupid.

Eswat for genesis = The End.

Thats it, shame on sega.

Pong had a pretty bad ending. It just kind of ended. Nothing special at all.

I also wasn't fond of Pac-Man's ending either. It took a lot of quarters to get to that one!

But, considering just this generation of console games, I wasn't fond of the ending for GTA:SA (because a certain character's death was very anti-climatic), DOA Ultimate had some craptacular endings (although I loved the game on the whole), and Alias ended as if the developers suddenly decided to quit the project because they realized the game just wasn't that good.

I dunno, Halflife 2's ending was a big letdown as well.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Sammael

Kotor 2 darkside

Change the title to "The WORST Video Game Ending..."

Fighting games in general. 3rd Strike for instance.

Thread Information