Thread: Microsoft Hater Encounter

Default Microsoft Hater Encounter

I went to a PC store to get prepared for xboxlive. Even if I don't make the beta test, I figure I need a router when the service starts. When I go to ask about it, the fat phuck behind the counter disses Microsoft. He said that he heard xbox live was going to suck. I told him it was a good thing I disagreed or I wouldn't be buying the router, which I'm thinking I'll buy somewhere else.

wut a moron making fin of the box...shows wuts at a pc store....

Originally posted by BlindSniper
    wut a moron making fin of the box...shows wuts at a pc store....
    stfu pc gaming is cool
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

If you have anything against any type of gaming you are a supreme hypocrite.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Your even more of a hypocrite if you use Microsoft while you hate Microsoft and there are other options such as Macs and Linux out there.

But it's funny, the people who generally hate MS the most all use it to play their games on...

Because I'm more in an urban center, any time a store employee disses on Microsoft when I'm paying for something to use Microsoft, I let them know they are wrong and walk outta the store without buying and go to the nearest store (being a sysadmin and local computer builder, I can generally get anyone to shut the hell up when dissin MS).

Thread Information