Thread: Dashboard or passport

Default Dashboard or passport

Hey there,

First off let me say hello to everyone as this is my first post since comming over from TXB ( gotta love the speed!!! )

Is it just me or is everyone starting to think of there harddrive as a sort of passport. I've got something like 20 different entries in there not including music that i've burned.

Just a thought,
    Barranger

Default Re: Dashboard or passport

Originally posted by tomacco
    Hey there,

First off let me say hello to everyone as this is my first post since comming over from TXB ( gotta love the speed!!! )

Is it just me or is everyone starting to think of there harddrive as a sort of passport. I've got something like 20 different entries in there not including music that i've burned.

Just a thought,
    Barranger
    you mean like an M$ passport? the thing M$ is getting busted for? or what did you mean?

plz esplain...
    DISCLAIMER: I love my XBox, but I HATE M$ business practices
    Someone once said: "Transmitting the human voice over copper wire is impossible, and if it were possible, the thing would have no practical use.
    HA!!

Default Re: Dashboard or passport

Originally posted by tomacco
    Hey there,

Just a thought,
    Barranger
    yep, not too clear...

Sorry for the confussion,

I meant the kind of passport that you need to travel. For instance many people like keeping there old passports just to see where they have been before. With each place you visit, you get a stamp. you can tell the number of places by the number of stamps. Just like you can tell the number of different games you've played by the number of entries on the dashboard.

Hope that clears it up,
    Barranger

I kinda see what you mean, You could use the Memory Page on the Xbox Dashboard as a kind of log of the games you've played.
    |Xbox Console| |Microsoft High Definition AV Pack| |1080i Resolution| |Halo| |DOA3||Xbox Live Beta Tester|

yeah but i have heard of Dirty disk errors and load failurs that were fixed when all the OXM disk entries and other 0 save entried were deleted so it does cauz some kind of problems
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

I've never had any problems with OXM discs (other than my GF throwing one out by "accident") but that's not to say that there arn't any. The OXM save take up about 7 of the twenty. What are everyone elses totals?

Originally posted by XboxDragoon
    I kinda see what you mean, You could use the Memory Page on the Xbox Dashboard as a kind of log of the games you've played.
    yeah, i see what you mean also, i think this dude got it right

uhh?.......ya lost me!
    oh well, I'm sure this thread is pointless any way.

Thread Information