Thread: Wwe Raw 2

Default Wwe Raw 2

Heyo all. i need details, links, info, watever for wwe raw 2.

I'm hoping that it completes where raw 1 failed so badly. (almost everything) but ne how wat do you think or know??
    Hidden Content

The crapiest sig in the world. but hey! at least its orignal.(mostly) Hidden Content

Here's the official site (first good sign; the site for the last game didn't open until like a month before the release). It has some good information, but I haven't been able to log onto the forums for some reason.
    By the way, as I'm writing this the site seems to be down as the host moves servers. There's also a thread in the sports forum here that lists some of the unconfirmed features.

The sequel looks promising . . . but, f**k, so did the first one. I'm going to have to rent this one first before I buy it.
    Last edited by SlightlySycho; 08-18-2002 at 12:19 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Here's the official site (first good sign; the site for the last game didn't open until like a month before the release). It has some good information, but I haven't been able to log onto the forums for some reason.
    By the way, as I'm writing this the site seems to be down as the host moves servers. There's also a thread in the sports forum here that lists some of the unconfirmed features.

The sequel looks promising . . . but, f**k, so did the first one. I'm going to have to rent this one first before I buy it.
    You didnt do the url part right man...
    Anyway I think the site you meant to put was *Taken Out*.If thats the site your talkin 'bout,yep its moving servers,I hope its back soon.By the way im also in there forums....
    Last edited by LiL WeEzY; 08-19-2002 at 07:58 PM.

Actually I had it right originally. Then I went to the site again three days ago, and noticed that the banner on the notice screen was something that might have gotten me into alot of trouble, so I altered the link. You might want to take the URL out of your post, too.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Actually I had it right originally. Then I went to the site again three days ago, and noticed that the banner on the notice screen was something that might have gotten me into alot of trouble, so I altered the link. You might want to take the URL out of your post, too.
    Yea,I took it out....

Hmmm, you guys think No Mercy is top dog I guess you've only played American Wrestling games.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

thats noy the official site, if its the one with the disturbing pics and sever changes, its a fan site. i ahve talked to the creator about it, and he said its a fansite.

Oh. Well that sucks. Of course, it does make a little sense since I couldn't find a link to it from the THQ site.
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Wwe Raw 2

Originally posted by venom_maximum
    Heyo all. i need details, links, info, watever for wwe raw 2.

I'm hoping that it completes where raw 1 failed so badly. (almost everything) but ne how wat do you think or know??
    Why cant you look yourself?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information