Thread: DOA 3 language?

Default DOA 3 language?

How come the speak in japanese? were they rushed to get it out for launch? Its just kinda annoying that u have to read along

and i just got the game, are their any hidden characters? i heard there were

Don't know why they speak Japanese in all the versinos of the game and don't really care. It doesn't really matter.

There's EIN. He's basically the only secret character. To activate, I think you have to do time attack mode or something and put the name EIN in the name thing. You can unlock different custumes for all the characters. These are usually unlocked via survival and time attack mode. Simple pressing different buttons when you highlight a custume lets you see the character in a different version of that custume. There's like a whole guide to this in OXM 4 and 5 mags (UK).
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

the story made no sense!!! i didnt understand it
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Goldberg
    the story made no sense!!! i didnt understand it
    story makes lots of since ill tell you
    (spoiler)
    tina wants to be a actress as you see in her video she becomes one and bass is trying to stop her from being a actress witch he does in his video
    kuasami is a runaway shinobi and in her video she is fighting ninjas
    in hayates video he sends out ninjas to kill kuasami(the ones shes fighting in her video are the ones hayate sent)
    i know more but im not going to post them all

btw:theres all kinds of storys going on
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Ideally, I'd rather the characters speak in their language of origin. I don't mind that Hayate, Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, or even Hitomi speak Japanese. But when Tina and Bass are screaming at each other in a foreign tongue, that's when the immersion falls apart. I also find it hard to believe that Christie can't speak French, Helena can't speak English, but they both are fluent in Japanese.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Yeah, personally I thought it completely sucked that this, <being one of the xbox's launch games> had all voices in japanese...I think it seriously was a stupid idea..it would have been better had they at LEAST had the option of japanese or english voices...it really shouldn't have taken them too long to gather up a few good voice actor/resses and done the job right, to me- it was not complete...some people don't care...I think this game needed English voices/Japanese voices with some characters..the japanese in the Samurai Showdown series is cool and perfectly okay with me...this game is just not the same...oh well...

I just hope they dont use japanese voices in dead or alive extreme beach volleyball

Originally posted by masterchief2064
    I just hope they dont use japanese voices in dead or alive extreme beach volleyball
    Fortunately, they are taking their time with almost every aspect of this game and it is giong to be incredible!!! They are getting TOP TALENT U.S. voice actor/resses for this game- so smile

Ahhh, but I like Ayane's voice . . .
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by JGennaro

Fortunately, they are taking their time with almost every aspect of this game and it is giong to be incredible!!! They are getting TOP TALENT U.S. voice actor/resses for this game- so smile
    thats good

Are they gonna be talkin in jappanise in DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JGennaro

read this, im glad they arent. because i dont know japanese even a bit

That's what the subtitles are for.
    Hidden Content

still no fun, i use video games to not read

Japan voices are better. That's why I am not getting Shenmue II... cuz the Eng. voices are gey. Really gey.

xboxfan.....her name is Kasumi, not in Kuasami, i thought you were joking the first time i saw it, but then you kept using it lol

Thread Information