Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jus picked up PGR

Banned

Thumbs up Jus picked up PGR

Yay I finally got PGR. And all i can say is WOW, the game is awesome. The replay value is huge, the graphics and gamplay are 10/10. My latest car is the motorsport elise, tell me, do the cars get alot better and faster to drive?

Oh ya.. the cars get much faster! Just wait until you sit down in the F-50 or the Carrera!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Jus picked up PGR

Originally posted by CRAIG123
    Yay I finally got PGR. And all i can say is WOW, the game is awesome. The replay value is huge, the graphics and gamplay are 10/10. My latest car is the motorsport elise, tell me, do the cars get alot better and faster to drive?
    You might wanna try MotoGP. Awesome game as well.

does pgr allow you to customize your car? like color and stuff? Thats one thing I dont like about rallisport. I'm thinking about buying PGR.

Originally posted by hook-worm J
    does pgr allow you to customize your car? like color and stuff? Thats one thing I dont like about rallisport. I'm thinking about buying PGR.
    You can change color, but that's it.
    An amazing game though.
    I have played through several times and it is very deep.

The Elise is pretty fast, but hard to handle. When you get to the 911, Carrera, and F50 you will love the way it handles and the speed.

(Currently putting the finishing touches on an all gold on everything run in PGR, 400,000+ kudos)
    Tossin' out pearls of wisdom like it was Mardi Gras!
    Hidden Content - the internet will never be the same.
    Drink at least 8 glasses of veggie juice a day.

There is no car game currently on the market for xbox that lets you fully customize your car. The most you can do is change color.
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 08-16-2002 at 08:02 PM.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

4x4 evo 2 u can fully costumize cars. well trucks, not cars. and jeeps and minivans,etc. i cant wait til sega gt, u can fully customize and even build a new car from scratch!

Default Re: Re: Jus picked up PGR

Originally posted by AcidJazz

You might wanna try MotoGP. Awesome game as well.

That games sux0rs.
    Stuff I have won @ XBA:
    - "Opening the Xbox" (Dec. 13, 2002)
    - "9 Holes of Christmas"(December 15, 2002 and still waiting!)
    - "Halo + Action Figure" (November 18, 2003)

THANK YOU XBA!!!!!!!!!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those that understand binary and those that don't. Hidden Content

the only thing i hate about pgr is the kudos man i was beating everything in my path when i was trying to get kudos so i enterd in the cheat code:o
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

hmm i got morrowind instead of pgr i think that was a bad choice
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
    hmm i got morrowind instead of pgr i think that was a bad choice
    probly not
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    There is no car game currently on the market for xbox that lets you fully costomize your car. The most you can do is change color.
    Sega GT will let you...
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Morrowind is a good game, I found after like a week of playing PGR I stopped. It just got kind of boring and repetetive. I didn't stop playing Morrowind for like 2 or more months though.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MORROWIND SUCKS!!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

^^^^^^^ faceoff im gonna b the first of proly many to falme u for this so, how the **** can u say that morrowind sux, the game ****in rules. its the best rpg ive ever played and ive played lots of rpgs. and its as opened ended as project ego, i mean come on y the hell do u say that morrowind sux??

Lame combat, choppy graphics, boring missions....I returned this game... what A dissapointment.. Now curently waiting for Project Ego.

once u start palying its awesome. it gets better. expecially the main quest. thats a awesome game. u must be playing to much kabuki warriors to know a good game when u see 1.

i also think that morowing (lol van) sucks. it wasnt very good, i think. it just got boring after a while. the combat system kinda sucked. like on the first level, i punched someone, and it hardly even hurt them, then they punched me and like knocked me to the ground. i think that enclave is better than morrowind, enclave is so awesome. i love that game

Ok so this is real life. You go out buy a sword and go to become a hero. You come across a bear. Having never swung a sword in your life you do pretty much no damage to the bear compared to what it does to you. You die. Same as in Morrowind. This time 'round you train a bit and fit smaller animals maybe a dog or something. You eventually learn good technique in swinging the sword and your muscles grow to accomodate swinging it. You find a bear and slay it with now problem. Same as in Morrowind. Morrowind is a good game. Ofcourse your character sucks when he starts out! After gaining skill points and levels he gets better and better and enemies get easier and easeir. You also hit way way more often after you have upgraded some. BTW You do not do damage when you use your fist if you are a humanoid (at first). It just takes off the enemies fatigue. After the enemy is out of his fatigue meter you start doing damage. Ofcourse if hand to hand combat isn't what your character is good at it will take forever to get rid of the fatigue and you will probably die before you punch the life out of him. In Enclave (excelent game) you start out as a trained and ready warrior so ofcourse you will already do decent damage and hit the enemy most of the time. The reason most people do not like Morrowind is becuase they are too thick headed to understand the principles behind it.

Banned

cool, i cant wait to get the F50, I know there's cheats but i aint touching them. but 200,000 kudos, ouch

Thread Information