Thread: help! my daedric greaves disappeared!

Default help! my daedric greaves disappeared!

I don't know what happened to them, but they are gone! I think I got them from the Tel Fyr wizard, and I know that there are supposed to be some on the shelf at Dren's plantation, but they are not. I must have sold the extra pair, but the mudcrab doesn't have them!

Anyone know where else I can get some other than these two places?

HG...

south of sheogarth is a daedric shrine. it starts with a D. like Dezuntach or sumthin. its the lair of the quarra. i dont remeber his name but hes a blacksmith. he has some. and quarra has full glass. watch out tis may be a little hard if u got a wesk character.

Nah, I'm level 48 - I don't even bother sneaking up to people anymore. I just walk up to them and hew them down... But thanks for the info!

HG...

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    south of sheogarth is a daedric shrine. it starts with a D. like Dezuntach or sumthin. its the lair of the quarra. i dont remeber his name but hes a blacksmith. he has some. and quarra has full glass. watch out tis may be a little hard if u got a wesk character.
    Could you give me a better ider of its location? I am looking on the maps and not finding anything similar to what you are describing...

Thanks in advance...

HG...

sorry abotu that that was a bad description. i will make a better one. i dont got right now. ill port a better one later.

Completely understandable TK... As bid as this game is, I am surprised you could remember THAT much off the top of your head... Look forward to hearing back from you...

HG...

what house are you part of? Hopefully your televanni cause you can get some nice daedric greaves from one of the quests.

ok get out your map that came wit the game. look at khuul.directly right of it theres a big tower thing. thats it. go in the castle place. look for a smith. he attacks u kill him. then look around. the daedric greaves are on a box or sumthin (the downsatirs blacksmith not the enchanter upstairs). and dont worry. kill anyone. theyre vampries. u wont need them for quests. and if u get bit cure it or reload ur game. hope that helps. sorry for the late response. i had to leave. its not as complicated as i thought.

Thanks TK! It was right where you said! Some good stuff in there for "procuring"...

HG...

Originally posted by headgamer
    Thanks TK! It was right where you said!
    woa it was! i thougt u woulndt be able to find it. and i havent been to that place in like a month or two. im suprised i rmemberred that.

Default dissapears

Hey man, stuff just dissapears in the game. It happened to me on my 1st character. I lost several real nice items. I didn't sell/drop/them anywhere, they just get lost in the game. It's just another bug.

ok get out your map that came wit the game. look at khuul.directly right of it theres a big tower thing. thats it. go in the castle place. look for a smith. he attacks u kill him. then look around. the daedric greaves are on a box or sumthin (the downsatirs blacksmith not the enchanter upstairs). and dont worry. kill anyone. theyre vampries. u wont need them for quests. and if u get bit cure it or reload ur game. hope that helps. sorry for the late response. i had to leave. its not as complicated as i thought.
    To Dr. TKf5000 :
    I killed some vampires before ...but If I got bitten by one how do I know I became one....and what type of medication do I need to become a human.....thanxxx....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

well first of all youll get a disease. a rather good disease. it restores fatigue 1 point per second. u go along thinking o yea this si cool. and then u wake up after 3 days, u had a nightmare. then your are a vampire. and it is up to you to find your clan and clan hq. theres 3 clans. im mot going to explain the affects tho. ive done it before and it a lot of typing. then if u want to u can cure urself. i froget what god it is but a god heals u. in bal ur. you are directed there by reading the book vampires of vanderfell II, a very rare book. you will do a task for him and then report back and take the cure. and ur cured, and u cant become a vampire again. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 are clan specific and the other 8 are open to vampires in general. and u can get a special sword if u have goldbrand, see the thraed titled great objects in the game or whatever. and the 3 clans are audne,berne,and quarra. each have some additional stats. audne are mages, berne are theives, and quarra are warriors.

the book that tells u where to go to be cured of vampirism is called "the private papers of galur rithari, buoyant amriger". But dont even bother becoming a vamp unless you have the boots of blinding speed because there is no fast travel.

well first of all youll get a disease. a rather good disease. it restores fatigue 1 point per second. u go along thinking o yea this si cool. and then u wake up after 3 days, u had a nightmare. then your are a vampire. and it is up to you to find your clan and clan hq. theres 3 clans. im mot going to explain the affects tho. ive done it before and it a lot of typing. then if u want to u can cure urself. i froget what god it is but a god heals u. in bal ur. you are directed there by reading the book vampires of vanderfell II, a very rare book. you will do a task for him and then report back and take the cure. and ur cured, and u cant become a vampire again. there are 17 vampire quests. 3 are clan specific and the other 8 are open to vampires in general. and u can get a special sword if u have goldbrand, see the thraed titled great objects in the game or whatever. and the 3 clans are audne,berne,and quarra. each have some additional stats. audne are mages, berne are theives, and quarra are warriors.
    You are the Doctor in this game....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by vamp
    the book that tells u where to go to be cured of vampirism is called "the private papers of galur rithari, buoyant amriger". But dont even bother becoming a vamp unless you have the boots of blinding speed because there is no fast travel.
    and You are the Emperor...... thanx maaan....
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by vamp
    Where do you get the boots of blinding speed???

or u can enchant some clothes too make u go fast. like i did. then drop all ur unnecesary stuff and drop a mark so u can recall there anytime (most likely ur vampire base) and after u do some vampire quests u get a amulet that takes u to ur base. i have speed 100 and with some enchated clothes my guy can run like crazy evern tho he has like 500 lbs.

Thread Information