Thread: Good screamcast games.

Cool

Ecco The Dolphin
    Airforce Delta
    Sega GT
    Rainbow Six
    I really liked Ecco. The graphics are killer. You really get a sence for the excitment exploring all the under water enviroments. The game as a whole is first rate. Rainbow Six is another favorite. Nothing like going after a bunch of terrorism bad guys. The game is authentic when it comes gear and weponrey.
    ttyl
    In my room, in a chair, infront of my computer!

KevinM

Talking Ecco

Being a lover of the ocean myself.. I enjoy Ecco as well although the motion sometimes makes me wanna hurl and the levels are so freaking huge.. Im lost

Default ECCO

Their's some games out that require a stragity guide, and Ecco is definataly one of them. I had the same thing, lost all the time. The game is huge! I went and got a stragity guide...Versus Books, its great for a game like this, detailed maps! Well good luck with ECCO, their's just to many places to get lost.
    ttyl

Question Board

Hey Kevin, i just noticed that when im posting, i cant read all of my post, i cant see the far right side, like screen adjustment or something, does anyone else have this happen?

Thumbs up Another one.

I've been playing Surf Rocket Racing. It's a jet-ski type game...not bad. Being a motocross racing game lover, this is sweet. Iron Aces, Ecco and Crazy Taxi are cool too!

BTW, stay away from Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 ...it's REALLY bad!

Question Surf Rocket Racing?

I've never heard of that game! What is it, Seadues in the water? Hum...sounds cool. Yea, Jareme McGrath, heard it was bad. Thanks all the same. What do you know about the game 'Halo is it, for X-box? I understand its like PS2's Metal Gear Solid; Sons of Liberty. I cant waite to play it, loved Metal Gear Solid. I've been playing the demo, sweet!
    ttyl

Halo is a fps and metal gear solid is not. they arent that much alike when it comes to gameplay, but im sure they are both great games.
    I'm the first member of this site to get 100 posts!

Thread Information