Thread: Ahhh...Not AGAIN!!!

Default Ahhh...Not AGAIN!!!

Man, Im getting mad! I don't remember why, but earlier in my game I had to go to the Yingling Manor to steal some papers...Well while I was there...I encountered a cage of rats. And I killed em. Later for House Hiallua I was given the quest to go kill ONLY the diseased rats...while I killed em all. So I can't complete some of the Hiallu quests. I know you can still be the head of Hiallu...It is just frustrating. Has anything like this happened to you? Share your frustrations!

i didnt have that problem but when i was there all the rats attacked me so i killed most of them, so i barley got paid

stuff like this happened to me. in the main quest i killed a corpus in the corpusarium and now i cant continue. in theives guild i had to kill a guy. then i needed to kill him in a redoran quest. but i had to duel him. now i messed up 2 quest lines aleready!

^^^^^^^^^ u didnt HAVE to kill him. i did the blood bath quest where u kill the "bad ppl" and in the process got the key to the manor. i guess i lucked out tho, cuz in my other characters i did the same thing as u.

Early in the game I visited a egg mine near Balmora and wiped out all the workers and queen. I was a low level at the time so it helped me level up. Well for building the Hlaalu stronghold you own that mine need to cure the queen of blight disease if you want to advance your stronghold. So I am stuck with my tiny stronghold and I am grandmaster of House Hlaalu.

Originally posted by rage1mj7
    Early in the game I visited a egg mine near Balmora and wiped out all the workers and queen. I was a low level at the time so it helped me level up. Well for building the Hlaalu stronghold you own that mine need to cure the queen of blight disease if you want to advance your stronghold. So I am stuck with my tiny stronghold and I am grandmaster of House Hlaalu.
    LoL
    i'm sorry dude....but for some reason that just cracks me up....(*hasn't had much sleep in the last few days) neways....i never really had ne problems with any guild quests or the main quest (i beat it)....but i did screw up a shrine quest, the one where you can get goldbrand.

when i was low level i found the orc sculptor on the top level of the manor in caldera... there was orc armor next to him in the crate so i was like 'hey, easy money'....so i killed him and took the armor...... no chance at goldbrand now.....AHHHHHHH!!!

Originally posted by Whoopage

LoL
    i'm sorry dude....but for some reason that just cracks me up....(*hasn't had much sleep in the last few days) neways....i never really had ne problems with any guild quests or the main quest (i beat it)....but i did screw up a shrine quest, the one where you can get goldbrand.

when i was low level i found the orc sculptor on the top level of the manor in caldera... there was orc armor next to him in the crate so i was like 'hey, easy money'....so i killed him and took the armor...... no chance at goldbrand now.....AHHHHHHH!!!

Same thing happened to me, because early on in the game I made the Gnorak Manor my house since the creeper was there and I killed everyone exept him. I had almost all of the daedric quests done then I realized I killed the sculptor. Hmm, thats about all the quests I have screwed up on.....

10k.

Alien

Oh crap, he's the guy that does that??

yep....thats him.....sucks huh?

BTW: Xtopia, i'm level 113 now....

10k.

Alien

I'm not sure if I killed him...or just made him mad at me...

His desposition is probably like 0% lol.

i killed that orc, so it screws up my quests? usually doesnt it let you pass one or two quests that you messed up on? not so here?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

this is a deadric shrine quest....so its a one time deal.....to get the sword Goldbrand. you have to have the sculptor to rebuild the fallen statue....so if you killed the orc, your screwed for good.

BTW: Xtopia, i'm level 113 now....

LvL 63 here!

"Do a little dance!"

Originally posted by Xtopia

LvL 63 here!

"Do a little dance!"
    dude!! you must really be tearing it up!!

your advancing fast.....neway, i'm gonna start my new character tonite when i get home...(today is the first day of school)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

laters

just get a trainer. ull be past lvl 63 in no time.

Thread Information