Poll: Which Great House do you belong to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Great House do you belong to?

Default Which Great House do you belong to?

I thought it might have been a good idea to make a poll like this one.

I am a Nord Warrior and I belong to Great House Hlaalu, I am also the Grandmaster.

10k.

Alien

House Hlaalu. I wish I didn't join them though. Blah.

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

i'm in house hilaau, and they just completed my stronghold, this is the 2nd time thru, the first time i didnt even join a house..........

the opportunities for variety are endless in this game
    gone but not forgotten.....

Redoran for me, I might try out the other House lines, but they seem pretty similar.
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by silvertrace
    i'm in house hilaau, and they just completed my stronghold, this is the 2nd time thru, the first time i didnt even join a house..........

the opportunities for variety are endless in this game

Your back! We're have you been budy? Anyway, nice seeing you.

I'm a member of House Hiullu.

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

Originally posted by Xtopia

Your back! We're have you been budy? Anyway, nice seeing you.

i dropped a thread in O.T. explaining my absence, go check it out...
    gone but not forgotten.....

the noble waarriors, redoran. i hate telvanii.

Grandmaster of House Hlaalu. I wish I had joined another before I joined though

Im not even gonna start the Main Quest until i am master of all the guilds and cult and all that good stuff. right now im in Great House Hlaalu, after i finish with the temple and mages guild quests, ill join House Redoran. Hlaalu is pretty fun except for having to talk to Curio.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

televanni, only for the sole purpose of enchanted daedric greaves and cuirass and auriels bow.

Originally posted by rage1mj7
    Grandmaster of House Hlaalu. I wish I had joined another before I joined though
    can you not be in more than one house or something?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

if u join telvanni or redoran, then kill dren at his plantation,and after that go talk to this guy in ebonheart (i think thats where he is but i dont know his name) he will make u a honorary member of hlaalu house.

Originally posted by vamp
    televanni, only for the sole purpose of enchanted daedric greaves and cuirass and auriels bow.
    what enchantments are on those greaves and that curiass. i have lords mail and my enchant on my greaves stink. fortify strength 7 points. thats all it holds!

greaves- feather 50 pts
    cuirass- feather 50 pts
    both constant effect
    auriels bow- the only ebony bow in the game, as strong as a daedric one also.

I am a Redorian......I like to be redorian because their duties is similar to The Fighters Guild and The Imperial Cult "Well lil' dirty work"....But I love Hilalu strong holds because they live in green lands.....not OUTHERE IN BEL ISRA....Damn where is that place again....yeah babbe " In The Under Ground "....damn ....when I went there to see my strong hold....I said damn..."No Chicks Around Here....only that ugly one on the left side of the road going to Maar Gan"
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Black_Tek
    I am a Redorian......I like to be redorian because their duties is similar to The Fighters Guild and The Imperial Cult "Well lil' dirty work"....But I love Hilalu strong holds because they live in green lands.....not OUTHERE IN BEL ISRA....Damn where is that place again....yeah babbe " In The Under Ground "....damn ....when I went there to see my strong hold....I said damn..."No Chicks Around Here....only that ugly one on the left side of the road going to Maar Gan"
    might i suggest killing everyone in the House of Earthly Delights and leaving the stippers.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by shrew king

might i suggest killing everyone in the House of Earthly Delights and leaving the stippers.
    Aiigh..."I see u imiditating like a spider/ and I call you the new Maguyver"........But those ones they don't know what time it is....An artist should explain all his story to a chick when he looks through her eyes.....yahhhh....download....I wanna kill that bold maan because he smells s**t maaan...for reeeeel....Thw Denmer is Ugly but he stills cooool....Chicks in that joint they love me but they don't wanna break tha law....u know what I mean
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Originally posted by Black_Tek

Aiigh..."I see u imiditating like a spider/ and I call you the new Maguyver"........But those ones they don't know what time it is....An artist should explain all his story to a chick when he looks through her eyes.....yahhhh....download....I wanna kill that bold maan because he smells s**t maaan...for reeeeel....Thw Denmer is Ugly but he stills cooool....Chicks in that joint they love me but they don't wanna break tha law....u know what I mean
    lmao, are you high right now?
    Hidden Content

lol. well in redoran u can hire retired stripers from that place for ur stronghold.

Originally posted by shrew king

lmao, are you high right now?
    naaaah....never had one ...do u beleive that....looool
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Thread Information