Thread: Where is the Marksman Master Trainer?

Default Where is the Marksman Master Trainer?

I know he is in some stronghold called "Falasyaran" Or something...but where is he exactly...I searched my whole manual and could not find anything....Where is it close to?

the guy youre looking for is Missun Akin, hes in Missun Akin's hut, on top of the Falasmaryon Stronghold.

Falasmaryon is north east of Maar Gan.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Default Master Marksman

Falasmaryon is north east of Maar Gan not Molag Mar... if u look on your map you will see a platform like structure with the name Falasmaryon... hope it helps!

Thread Information