Thread: Mad Dash Racing Help

Default Mad Dash Racing Help

First off, yes I am an idiot. This is my sons game and he wants to get all the characters so I looked up cheats for it and found one to unlock all the characters. It says to pause the game then hold L and press x,b,left,y,right twice. That may not be it exactly but the problem is when I pause the game and do the code when I hit the b button it goes out of pause mode. I have tried this code like 10 times and it wont work. Am I pausing on the wrong screen or something and does it matter if the screen gets unpaused when I push the b button? Thanks for any help guys!

hold down l the whole time while your doing the code(the l is on your left )

our check ou this site and look up codes for ithttp://www.gamefaqs.com
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

I have been holding the L trigger down the whole time. Do you pause it in adventure or versus mode or does it matter? Every time I get to the b button part of the code it unpauses and doesn't work. Thanks for replying

Someone must have tried this code.

Clown, I rented this game and tried that code and the same thing happens to me. I think the code is bogus.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

Thread Information