Thread: Gamefaqs voting division finals

Default Gamefaqs voting division finals

Gamefaqs has had a voting poll where u vote for the #1 video game character of all time. and its the division finals and i just wanted to show everyone this because it is pretty cool and maybe xboxaddict could have one of their own. check it out at www.gamefaqs.com

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Re: Gamefaqs voting division finals

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    Gamefaqs has had a voting poll where u vote for the #1 video game character of all time. and its the division finals and i just wanted to show everyone this because it is pretty cool and maybe xboxaddict could have one of their own. check it out at www.gamefaqs.com
    They didnt put MAster Cheif in But I have been voting since the start and I will bet you that the last too will be Cloud and Sephiroth. After that Cloud will win. I am pretty sure.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I don't know. The nintendo fanboys are high in numbers so it we could see mario and link making it into the finals.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by Magnum Blast
    I don't know. The nintendo fanboys are high in numbers so it we could see mario and link making it into the finals.
    I see you point MArio has beaten all his enemys really bad. IT always MArio-50,000 Rival- 5000.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/con...um02stats.html

I changed my Mind, Mario and Link will be the last to fight.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Yea i know theres no MC! but i think the semi finals will be mario, snake, link, and sepheroth.

Thread Information