Thread: New Unreal Championship BOXART

Uses Original Controller DaRkMaN's Avatar

Exclamation New Unreal Championship BOXART

While i was searchin Eb Games website i came across this box art. it appears to be for UC, and ive never seen it before.

This game is going to kick ass.

hey thanks man!!

holy **** that is the sweetest game cover ive ever seen, i think i need to buy new pants.

looks pretty cool
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Good post man. I always thought the box art was with that guy on the cover, but him being in a foggy and dark forest.

I guess they changed it to some kind of desert, with smoke covering half his body. I think it looks better, but box art is just box art.

Im guessing that the guy on the cover is either the last boss or the main guy who u play as. Im really xcited about this game and im making a clan open to EXPERTs

its called Soviet and im sorry to spam, but the site wil be opened soon

Originally posted by DaRkMaN
    Im guessing that the guy on the cover is either the last boss or the main guy who u play as. Im really xcited about this game and im making a clan open to EXPERTs

its called Soviet and im sorry to spam, but the site wil be opened soon
    thats not who u play and that not the boss. its just a skin. thers no one person u play as. u can download skins,make skins, or choose one from the game. and why are u gunna open a site so soon. u never played the game. u might not be a expert.

Default acctually

I understand there are skins, but that is for multiplayer....there is also a 1 player mode. don't forget this game comes out before xbox live kits do.

And about me being an expert, i have mastered unreal tournament, Soldier of Fortune, Half Life, and Counterstrike.

I am confident i will EVENTUALLY become an expert, but only time will tell.....

but in one player u choose your skin too. i thought u played tournament? in tournament u choose skins too. its not a game where u gotta be a certain person.

if you had acctually pla UT u would know that you can NOT see yourself when u play. Why would u put a skin for 1 player mode? In ALL fps there is a main character, and i bet its the guys on the cover. But as i said we will just have to wait and see.

o yeah and if the game comes out beofre xbox live does (which it is) then u can't DownLoad skins. Also i doubt the Downloading of skins and such won't be happening right at the begining

ur right u can choose between heaps of different players, smaller faster or bigger stronger ones, which i've countlesly read

when u think about it, since there isn't much of Physical combat(as in punching and kicking) I would think it would be smartest to pick the smaller and faster creatures.

This is how i THINK the story line goes, this is my own assumption and it is based on the trailer for UC.

One colony's race is being depleted, once in a while there are tournaments, where if you win u gain pride, bragging rights ect ect ect.

There are about 5 people in this specific colony. You can choose one of them at a time to try and get your civilization to victory.

I beleve the race you choose is NOT human, and therefor the person on the box plays a major part in this game to either help you or not.

The only way we will find out for sure, is if we wait.

o and u can pick skins. even though u dont see yourself u still do. trust me. ign has said it, and i even have the first one.

On one player mode on the fist one, thoses are not skins, there are different players. A skin is a custom made suit for a charater

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Unreal Championship will kick some serious ass...hopefully. will there be bots in multiplayer?

LOL to tell you the truth i really odn't know... But I like it in War Soviets Dominated alot, so i guess we will too =P

Does the single player campaign on Unreal games usually have a story? It looks like the sp is weak on these games.. thats part of the reason I've never really gotten into unreal..
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

I know Tornament had a story but it was not that great, these games are more about action and playing the game rather then a big huge story. Though as i said Tornament DID have a story.

Thread Information