Thread: Your House

Default Your House

What do you have in your house, and why did you pick the house you have.

I picked Hlaalu Manor in Balmora because of Ralen Hlaalu's dead body (great for storage, you can put as many things as you want on him and he never gets too full) and it has a good amount of crates. After I found out who killed Ralen Hlaalu I killed the woman upstairs and now the house is all mine. I would recommend this house to anyone for the sole reason of having that corpse of Ralen Hlaalu to put all your loot in after an adventure.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

saren manor manor in redoran canton. Killing the owner is a morang tong mission. 4 closets, 4 dressers about 10 crates and 5 baskets and 5 barrels. 3 things of shelves. The manor across from it has equal amout of storage.

i neevr had a house in morrowind. i used to share a small island with a mudcrab but not anymore. a few days ago i started leaving stuff at my sronghold. i used to carry around umbra and chrysamere and skullcrusher and all kinda of weapons and it weighed a ton.

Thumbs up

bump
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Balen Omarel's house in Balmora. I have one big loot bag with everything I ever picked up in it. Minus all the crap clothes and alchemy items that I sell off.

Our house... in the middle of our street, our house... sorry I couldn't resist.

My house is Nerano Manor in Balmora. I never use it anymore though. I do have a few things in the closets and stuff though except when resting I don't go there. I go to the Balmora Mage's Guild. I don't know why...

I mostly use the Mage's Guild in Balmora. I use the bedroom right next to the Travel Guide. I sell all of my ingredients to the Kijiit (sp) and buy them back whenever I need to make a potion.

i like the house of earthly delights, its got other rooms and bars and stuff. plus u can keep the dancers.

Anyone remember how you get a loot bag?

Those would be very handy....

Originally posted by headgamer
    Anyone remember how you get a loot bag?

Those would be very handy....
    You keep piling your stuff in one spot and you'll have one soon enough.

Just keep putting all of your loot in one room, leave the house, and eventually it will appear.

Cool. What kind of capacity can these bags have? And, for example, could you get a loot bag created, then remove most of the stuff and put it back on the floor, and get another bag created?

I first had the Hlaalo Manor, but the dead corpse always got annoying, especially because you can't dispose of it. But then I built my stronghold ontop of Odai Plateau, south of Balmora, when I joined House Hlaalu.

I also sometimes stay at the Nerano Manor, because I don't want to always walk all the way to Odai Plateau.

I never kept anything other than quality, and when I did I displayed it nicely at the balmora silt strider. Pretty funny how I never had a house in the game really.

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Default here's a question for you...

So I am in Redoran House, can't go any further because of Ondres Nerano. Dar tells me how to join House Hlaalu anyway. So I could join there and get a stronghold through Hlaalu? Is it possible? If so, then what happens if I have already killed the people who were in the Hlaalu Stronghold on Odai Plateau? (It was weird - it was never there before, but when my redoran stronghold started to be built - only tow stages darn it), it was like the Hlaalu stronghold was being built to match my progress on my Redoran stronghold. Anyone else notice this?

If I could join Hlaalu, get up in rank there to get all three stages built of the Hlaalu stronghold on Odai Plateau, woudl it be mine?

Just curious.... Will have to try it sometime. Lord knows I have plenty of time since it looks like I am not getting into XBL beta testing, and to me all the Sept. games look like crap anyway...

Smile

i have taken over amost all of the houses in balmora

Not sure how this would work as the stronghold is already built. If it follows along the same lines though, you have to talk to your foreman once or twice to complete it. That'll be pretty hard to do as you've killed him though.

Anyway let us know how it turns out.
    RIP Dave

Heh...wanna talk about a pack rat? Y'all oughta see my little room in the Balmora Fighter's guild. Mad stacks of weapons and armor cover all four beds in the room. One of the crates are also covered, but I can't place anymore stuff on anything due to the prescence of a loot bag. I kinda hate the bag, but it's useful too.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    Not sure how this would work as the stronghold is already built. If it follows along the same lines though, you have to talk to your foreman once or twice to complete it. That'll be pretty hard to do as you've killed him though.

Anyway let us know how it turns out.
    Well, I may still be in luck depending on who the guy is. The first time I noticed Odai Plateau and went up there, I went into the main house. The people there attacked me one by one and they were all dispatched. As I was coming out of the place, I started to go into the tower and thought, "Nah, I'll come back some other time." I am assuming that the foreman is in the tower just like he is for the tower at the Redoran Stronghold, correct? If so, then he is still alive and kicking...

Hmmm... I had started on the Morag Tong after finishing all the guild quests. I may have to set Morag Tong aside and get down there and kill Dren and talk to his brother. I need to get started on this Hlaalu House thing and see what happens. I will keep you posted...

I go by "Archaic" at TXB jids_44875's Avatar

I also have my home in the Hlaalo Manor.I like all the tables it has to show off my stuff

my Morrowind Xbox Pics.

Thread Information