Thread: More Paranoia!

Default More Paranoia!

Okay, I I'm doing the Thread of the Webspinner Quests for the Morag Tong. And I was told to go to Ald Daedrith. I know that that involves the Main Quest so I'm already nervous.
    When I get their I am told that unless I loot the ruins I will be killed. I enter the shrine, and the two guys with the webspinner items, along with about 4 other guys, attacked me. I killed alot of NPC's. They all attacked me. Could I have corrupted hte main quest? Has anybody completed the Threads of the Webspinner, and not been able to complete the Main Quest?

Yes, I know I'm crazy! Bear with me, and help me out!

Thanks in advance.

I can assure you that nothing you are told in Morag Tong will lead you to corrupt the Main Quest as far as i know. And when you are given the option to slay the grandmaster of the Morag Tong, do it and you can take all the Sanguine items from him.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Your fine Blakers....

now that you cleaned out the ruin (i assumed you killed everyone that was hostile) when you get to that point in the main quest, it'll already be done, making it much easier for you...

Blake, your the most paranoid guy i've ever met...lol

yeah whoopage is right, your supposed to kill everything there anyway.

and anyway if u kill someone u need it shows that message in the corner.

Originally posted by Whoopage
    Your fine Blakers....

now that you cleaned out the ruin (i assumed you killed everyone that was hostile) when you get to that point in the main quest, it'll already be done, making it much easier for you...

Blake, your the most paranoid guy i've ever met...lol

I know, I know...But I also killed the guy outside of the ruin...will that matter? :o

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    and anyway if u kill someone u need it shows that message in the corner.
    i don't believe that necessarily true in all cases. i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhn will ruin the game for you if you kill him, yet no message is had. it's the guy you have to kill later to become hortator.

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Originally posted by Jarvis

i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhn
    dont u know anything about ald-ruhn? thats no muchroom, get it through ur head. its skar, well whats left of him at least.

Default *Possible Spoiler*

Well, there are two people in the innermost shrine that you don't have to kill. They won't actually attack you, unlike the other cultists. One is an Orc who thinks he's a Khajit (who is involved in a Shrine quest, I think) and the other is a Dunmer woman (the leader). You ask the woman if the Ahemmussa can migrate there, and she'll agree if you ask her right. Of course, to progress, all you have to do is guide the Ahemmussa wisewoman to the foot of a statue in the shrine, that's not even in the same section as them.

Be careful, the guys in blue robes are Elite Ordinators. I don't think they're like regular Ordinators, in that if you kill one every Ordinator in the game will want you dead. But they won't attack you if you help kill the cultists. I don't know what happens if you kill one, but I killed several before I realized what they were and I didn't have any problems later. Good loot, too.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by Xtopia

I know, I know...But I also killed the guy outside of the ruin...will that matter? :o
    you can kill everyone on the island...you'll be fine

Originally posted by Whoopage

you can kill everyone on the island...you'll be fine

LoL, cool!

when u kill sum1 ur not sopposed to the screen that says ur doomed will pop up except that one that u guys were talkin bout..but xtopia it aint that hard to figure out though

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    dont u know anything about ald-ruhn? thats no muchroom, get it through ur head. its skar, well whats left of him at least.
    i never heard that before, who is skar?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Jarvis

i don't believe that necessarily true in all cases. i believe the dude with full ebony in the redoran mushroom in ald'ruhn will ruin the game for you if you kill him, yet no message is had. it's the guy you have to kill later to become hortator.

-jarvis

That is in the manor district, in the Venim Manor. You are supposed to duel him later to be named hortator of House Redoran. I think it ruins the main quest, but if you wait you can still get the armor.

Originally posted by shrew king

i never heard that before, who is skar?
    ask anyone in ald-ruhn. skar is a giant crab from the third era. he was alive during the house wars i belive. not sure how he died really. now hes been made into the manor district.

Thread Information