Thread: Is it possible?

Smile Is it possible?

Is it possible to join another Great House after you become a Councilman....in another words a master? and thanxxx
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Default Re: Is it possible?

Originally posted by Black_Tek
    Is it possible to join another Great House after you become a Councilman....in another words a master? and thanxxx
    yeah. go kill the dude in the plantation and you can join hhallu after another house. orvis dren is his name i believe, dude with all the guards and daedric crap in his house. go talk to the f_ag in vivec after you do it and he'll let you in

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Default RE: Joining houses...

ok... i heard about that.. but only after joining Hlallu... is it still possible for me to join say Redoran even though i am currently Horrator and Grand Master of Hlallu?

after you kill dren go talk to his brother duke dren in ebonheart.

Johny: No you can only join 1 house unless you use this trick to get into hiaalu

Default re : is it possible

ok... thnx vamp! for a future game... are the other houses better than hlallu in terms of missions or strongholds? I am a lvl 65 Redguard Warrior with a bit magician in me... and have almost all mjr/mnr stats maxed...

hlallu stronghold is the best in terms of location. But I dont like strongholds, to much work. I just kill the occupant and its mine, for a regular manor. I havent done much missions for houses but the televanni missions suck, there too easy. Hlallu missions are good and ive heard that redoran missions are good also.

ya... good point... it was lots of work! I also have a house in Balmore, Ra'Virr the trader.. my whole top story i had littered with my weapons... main floor was all my scrolls and books... and the shevles help my excess armour and magic shoit!

Default Re: Re: Is it possible?

Originally posted by Jarvis

yeah. go kill the dude in the plantation and you can join hhallu after another house. orvis dren is his name i believe, dude with all the guards and daedric crap in his house. go talk to the f_ag in vivec after you do it and he'll let you in

-jarvis
    Thanx maaaan....You are the #1 Stana.........You are the Emperor.......and Shrew is the King....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

House Hlaalu?

I gave my land deed and construction permit to the dude in Balmora. I am supposed to check back with him in a few days. Well a few days have passed and he still says building should begin soon. Do I need to do anything else? Or should I wait?

Where will the stronghold be located?

-EW

Edit: Nevermind. Journal was just updated.
    Last edited by elitewp; 08-21-2002 at 09:30 PM.

Thread Information