Thread: The Seven Graces

Shocked The Seven Graces

I am stuck trying to find the shrine near ghostgate, anyone who knows where this is post here, it is the seventh pilgrimage you have to do for the temple.

Anyone who wants to post here and ask about the temple quests ill help you out, once i find the 7th shrine ill be doing the quests and ill be able to help you guys out with questions.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Default Re: The Seven Graces

Originally posted by shrew king
    I am stuck trying to find the shrine near ghostgate, anyone who knows where this is post here, it is the seventh pilgrimage you have to do for the temple.

Anyone who wants to post here and ask about the temple quests ill help you out, once i find the 7th shrine ill be doing the quests and ill be able to help you guys out with questions.
    very simple. head to ghostgate, go through the gate into red mountain, go up the hill a bit and you'll see a path leading off to the right after like 20 seconds or something. it's really close.

follow that path to the east and you'll find the shrine.

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

I spent a week trying to find that damn shrine. It is very close to the ghostgate entrance.

Note: drop your grand soul gems, especially the ones that contain souls before clicking on the shrine. The shrine seems to favor your most expensive soul gems.

-EW

I have searched for awhile and I did find a path leading east, but then it soons turns south, is this the right path?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

right when you enter take the north east path...it is real close. up the hill...if you think you have gone too far you probably have...

-EW

Ok, im on the third quest now and i cant find the person who is spreading disease in Vivec, help would be appreciated as to her whereabouts.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information