Thread: Halo 2 Trailer Countdown

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Default Halo 2 Trailer Countdown

I went over to Xbox.com and they have a countdown until they release the official Halo 2 trailer. So I thought, let's have a countdown of our own. We can anticipate it here, and talk about what we think it will look like. After we see, everyone can post their reactions.

Countdown: 13 Days
    Last edited by P-Rock; 08-22-2002 at 12:54 PM.

Default Re: Halo 2 Trailer Countdown

Originally posted by WolverineX
    I went over to Xbox.com and they have a countdown until they release the official Halo 2 trailer. So I thought, let's have a countdown of our own. We can anticipate it here, and talk about what we think it will look like. After we see, everyone can post their reactions.

Countdown: 14 Days
    Quite a few ppl have commented on this, but I don't know if a thread was actually started. I know that tkf5000's sig is a countdown to the trailer...

I for one am real eager to see this thing in action!! I read a description of what the trailer looked like and I must say that I'm really stoked!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

i cant wait, hopefully this will make me happy since the let down on xbl

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

And its all in-game!!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

ugh ....nice name.....i have that name on txb. I was gonna use that here also but it was already taken So it was you who took MY name!!!!!

Originally posted by SonicWolverine
    ugh ....nice name.....i have that name on txb. I was gonna use that here also but it was already taken So it was you who took MY name!!!!!
    Well, it's not his fault you're too slow!

You can download the trailer on Imesh, but the quality is crud. I didn't download it because I'd rather see the best first.

Originally posted by SonicWolverine
    LOL, Relax. Everybody at XBA knows that I am the and only Wolverine fan. Uhhh.....noobs.

i can't wait to see this trailer....i just wish it wasn't so friggin long till Halo 2 came out....

its a looooooong wait...

Originally posted by Whoopage
    i can't wait to see this trailer....i just wish it wasn't so friggin long till Halo 2 came out....

its a looooooong wait...
    Yeah, really, why not just release it a day after the screens.

Anyways, what do you guys expect to see in this trailer? Any predictions, speculations?

They can't release the trailer right now. It's encoded in Windows Media Player 9.0 and that doesn't come out until the day the trailer comes out (yeah, Microsoft wants you to download both things). I'm going to watch the trailer with a skeptical eye and look for anything suspicious.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Halo 2 will be a much better game is people didnt over-hype it so damn much...I got sick of Halo because #1, there was nothing to do after you meat the missions and played Multiplayer until your eyes bled, and #2, cause everyone was like "HALO IS DA BOMB! HALO ROXXORZ JOU! I EM 7331!"

believe it or not, there are better games out there. Morrowind happens to be one of them.

Sure there are gonna be better games that will come out....and i agree that Morrowind may be one of them...

but don't get me wrong...i still love Halo.....and it will always be a classic...

Originally posted by Whoopage
    Sure there are gonna be better games that will come out....and i agree that Morrowind may be one of them...

but don't get me wrong...i still love Halo.....and it will always be a classic...

Once again Whoopage, those are words of wisdom...I just hope that:

1.) Bungie does not change too much of the gameplay of Halo...its perfect

2.) They don't rush the release and thus release a buggy and annoying game...I won't Bungie to take their precious time...make it great.

P.S. What is this 7331 thing i keep seeing?

Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
    i hope i can download it with my 56k modem
    Sorry if this is off-topic, but Xboxmike, did you get my PM? Its about the XBA Fantasy Football League invitation? PM me and let me know if you got it or not, and if you've joined.

Originally posted by Xtopia

Once again Whoopage, those are words of wisdom...I just hope that:

1.) Bungie does not change too much of the gameplay of Halo...its perfect

2.) They don't rush the release and thus release a buggy and annoying game...I won't Bungie to take their precious time...make it great.

P.S. What is this 7331 thing i keep seeing?
    correct me ne1 if i am wrong....but 7331.....means leet......which means elite

Thread Information