Thread: Strange Things found in Morrowind

Default Strange Things found in Morrowind

In the past couple of days I have seen a lot of weird things in Morrowind, so why not make a thread about what people have seen.

I just noticed that the GOLD is GREEN? The last time I checked gold was supposed to be gold. Another thing that was weird, it was a glitch or something, but it was still weird: there was a slaughterfish swimming in place on an island near Vivec, it was a very small island, about the size of a bed, and the fish was just stuck there swimming. Anyone else find weird stuff?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

i found 2 slaughterfish on land in the sheogard region. i went up and to it and hit it and it started squirming around liek the monsters in silent hill 2. it was weird. i never posted it tho. i just never felt like wasting a whole thread for it.

I saw a fish right next to the ahemussa camp

so the only thing weird anyone has seen is fish on land....
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

tonight I saw a dremora lord stuck in the statue thing... it finally came out so I could kill it.

I see all kinds of wierd stuff. One time I saw a whole pack of cliff racers frozen in the air but they were making sounds. Another time I was walking on a path when all of a sudden I hit an invisible wall or something. I couldn't move forward, left or right.

In Balmora after i fought a guard (damn death warrant) I was walking down the stairs to the river when i saw some guy fall off the top of the Eastern Guard Tower and he sat there like I had hit him and he had fallen to his knees, and then it said "Your crime has been reported" thats probably one of the weirdest things i have had happen, it was on my second time playing the game, so i didnt know it was out of the ordinary.
    Hidden Content

I saw a guard swimming around in the water. I saw a cliff racer stuck in a tree. And I found a fork that I could use as a weapon.

Was it the fork in big heads cabin? I have also seen a fish on land next to ahemussa camp.

yeah it was from big head. I never finished the quest so I still have the fork on display.

lol. its really a fork? i always thought it was just called that. i was thinking maybe it was a trident or a spear. ive had many weird things happen. i dont want to spoil anything so ill just say it my way. in a quest something big broke. i walked in to another room and walked back in. i could walk on it like it was there but it really wasnt there. it was really weird. *spoiler* the thing was akulhan*

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    lol. its really a fork? i always thought it was just called that. i was thinking maybe it was a trident or a spear. ive had many weird things happen. i dont want to spoil anything so ill just say it my way. in a quest something big broke. i walked in to another room and walked back in. i could walk on it like it was there but it really wasnt there. it was really weird. *spoiler* the thing was akulhan*
    yeah it's for the spear of bitter mercy, it's pretty hilarious. the thing does almost no damage, but it's fun to stab sht

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Originally posted by Jarvis

yeah it's for the spear of bitter mercy, it's pretty hilarious. the thing does almost no damage, but it's fun to stab sht

-jarvis
    yea i nkow that. so its actually a fork. like a fork that u eat with lol! ima go get it and poke the guards. what kind of weapon style is it? spear,long blade,short blade,etc.?

Its a spear.

I don't remember where is was because I found it so long ago, but it was a wrecked ship just laying there on a small island. Of course I looted this boat. It really creeped me out.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Ooh, your powers of deduction are exceptional. I can't allow you to waste them here when there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go, go, for the good of the city

yea theres like 8 shipwrecks in the game. and btw i found the fork. its not really a fork. it looks like one of those things u use for a barbecue.

i think the fork of horripilation is short blade.

Originally posted by frostedflakes
    i think the fork of horripilation is short blade.
    yea, your right, vamp said it was a spear...

Oh whoops, I was thinking forks thrust like spears. But I guess not.

Originally posted by shrew king
    so the only thing weird anyone has seen is fish on land....
    All these "Weird Things" were one of the reasons I kinda stopped playing this game. I have seen so many I lost track a long long long time ago.

but its too fun and still has a hold on me, I still want to play, but I'm just giving myself some time.... :-)

the fork weapon sounds really funny tho, I may go try to find it.

the Flying drough's(sp) were my personal favorite.
    DISCLAIMER: I love my XBox, but I HATE M$ business practices
    Someone once said: "Transmitting the human voice over copper wire is impossible, and if it were possible, the thing would have no practical use.
    HA!!

Thread Information