Thread: I want Sega's "Bass Fishin'" to make a.... SPLASH.... onto Xbox!

Banned
    At Xboxaddict, because Teamxbox has shut down their site.

Sleeping I want Sega's "Bass Fishin'" to make a.... SPLASH.... onto Xbox!

get it? splash? ok, nevermind.

I love this game, bass fishin, I have it for Dreamcast and just played it a little while ago after AGES of it collecting dust in my closet. And was thinking the franchise could use a little jump start on the next-gen systems. Some major graphics updates, new gamemodes, and in my wildest dream, Some online fishing tournaments with XboxLive!

Anyone else want some Bass Fishin'??

by the way, im new here , cause teamxbox decided to change servers.....at 3am

1. welcome to XBA
    2. your sig sucks
    3. Bass Fishin blows.
    4. enjoy your stay
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

I never played the bass fishing but I really like Sega marine fishing on the dreamcast. That game is a blast. I hope they make a new one for xbox.

xbox live fishing tourneys would be awesome especially during the winter when you really can't get out there fish..

Originally posted by sinizuh
    1. welcome to XBA
    2. your sig sucks
    3. Bass Fishin blows.
    4. enjoy your stay

I'm with him^^^^^

ur sig really sucks...

Bass fishing is about as g @y as you can get...

Have a great time here at XBA!!!!!

Default Re: I want Sega's "Bass Fishin'" to make a.... SPLASH.... onto Xbox!

Originally posted by ummm....MONKEY!
    get it? splash? ok, nevermind.

I love this game, bass fishin, I have it for Dreamcast and just played it a little while ago after AGES of it collecting dust in my closet. And was thinking the franchise could use a little jump start on the next-gen systems. Some major graphics updates, new gamemodes, and in my wildest dream, Some online fishing tournaments with XboxLive!

Anyone else want some Bass Fishin'??

by the way, im new here , cause teamxbox decided to change servers.....at 3am
    Yeah, they need to bring it to the XBOX. I used to have it for the Dreamcast, along with the fishing controller, and it was a blast. It was actually the only video game that my wife has ever played, and enjoyed.

Anyways, I like the idea about the Live fishing tournament; that would definitely be interesting.

Also what’s up with all the hating on fishing titles? It's not like I go into Japanese RPG threads, and say "those are g @y, and people who play them are g @y ", just because I don’t like them. One more thing, if you don't like fishing games then why even look at this thread?

Bass Fishin is a pretty fun game IMO, it'd be cool if they made an xbox exclusive fishing game that really pushed the graphical limit, it'd be cool to see it on the box.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

i think i saw an ad some where for an xbox fishing controller ,but i havent heard anything about a game.an i think with the online thing a fishing game might be fun,since the best part of fishing is slamming back a few beers with your buddies talking about chicks!which all can be done with xbox live
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information