Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting a game in an hour and a half. I need suggestions!!!

Default I'm getting a game in an hour and a half. I need suggestions!!!

Come on fellow Xboxers, I need suggestions. It's 4:34 cst. I'm leaving at 6:00

Registered User The Art Of Dyin's Avatar

enclave

NFL2K3
    Dead to rights

enclave is sweet. and outlaw golf is awesome too.

I have enclave, and it's my fav Xbox game. was thinking either buffy or DTR's

MotoGP
    no doubt...

Kabuki Warrriors

Ok, so that joke is really tired. Seriously, Morrowind. It's the only game I've been playing for a few months now. Next on my list is Enclave.

i would wit till fall to buy a game cause of uc,tourok,halo 2 ect.
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Originally posted by xboxfan38
    i would wit till fall to buy a game cause of ...... halo 2 ect.
    In this case he would have to wait till Fall/Winter of 2003...

Man, I'd say you wait till Xbox 2 comes out with all those great games like Halo 5.5 and PGR 4.3...

racing - MOTO GP
    sports- NFL2K3
    action- Dead to Rights
    rpg- Morrowind
    extreme sports (x games are on now)- aggressive inline

What are you in the mood for.

all the games I listed got 9's and above in reviews, it's a matter of what you want now.
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a shipping error at my EB so they're getting it tomorrow They were suppose to get it today!

DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!!

I want DTR but cant get till my grandma and grandpa leave cause they look at the backs lol and they will beat the **** outta my mom cause of the stripper. (im 15 lol)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

DTR or NFL 2K3. Enclave is AWESOME but has a major flaw. As OXM suggested imagine Halo without a shield or check points.
    I don't have a signature yet.

Moto GP or Outlaw Golf

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a shipping error at my EB so they're getting it tomorrow They were suppose to get it today!

DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD TO RIGHTS!!!!! DEAD ...............

Yeah DTR honestly, i just bought the game today at noon at target, and i looked at the back and saw all the kick ace stuff you can do and was even more cool when it was mature for blood, mature sexual themes, and violence

i've been playing for 2 hours and it is seriously like the second best game out for xbox after halo

ask questions if you have any or just buy the game!
    Internet ehhhh?

I'm in love with my sadness
    (not really)

RadRider

Enclave or Morrowind. If you like action and sweet graphics, get Enclave. If you like deep, involving gameplay that will last for hours, get Morrowind.
    I'd recommend against Dead to Rights. I was interested in that game months ago, but after seeing the gameplay videos, it looks like a crappy Outtrigger-style shooter game. Sure, lots of people like that, but it looks CHEAP to me.

Originally posted by RadRider
    Enclave or Morrowind. If you like action and sweet graphics, get Enclave. If you like deep, involving gameplay that will last for hours, get Morrowind.
    I'd recommend against Dead to Rights. I was interested in that game months ago, but after seeing the gameplay videos, it looks like a crappy Outtrigger-style shooter game. Sure, lots of people like that, but it looks CHEAP to me.
    haha you say "it looks like a crappy outtriger style shooter.."
    wow, dont say anything after only seeing like a screenshot, play the damn game and then talk

its seriously great
    Internet ehhhh?

I'm in love with my sadness
    (not really)

Spend your hard earned cash on games that last. Games that have multiplayer, co-op, and that are very deep and long(Morrowind)! My opinion. UC is my next purchase!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Get Buffy!!

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Originally posted by Monky
    I want DTR but cant get till my grandma and grandpa leave cause they look at the backs lol and they will beat the **** outta my mom cause of the stripper. (im 15 lol)
    Muhahaha.... *cough* Go play Pokemon

Thread Information