Thread: OXM Survey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking OXM Survey

I don't know if this has already been posted or not. If it has, the ***** who is going to tell me can just hit the back button right now.

I just got an envelope in the mail from the Official Xbox Magazine. Quite hefty in size with $0.60 postage. I opened it up and read that I was of a select few requested to take a survey. The heftiness was indeed due to a packet of questions. Also with the package was an envelope with postage to send the survey back and... a one dollar bill. I busted up laughing when I saw it, but I guess now I actually have to take the survey.
    All-around Bungie Studios community site with numerous forums and a crack squad of veteran reporters: Hidden Content

Say that they need to be more reliable when it comes to staying on schedule...
    XboxLiveCentral.vze.com

DeathBeforeDishonor.vze.com

what were some of the questions?

Questions about how you learned about the magazine, how long you've been reading, how much you read it, etc. There are some questions that will clearly help them with advertisers. "Which health/grooming products have you personally used in the last 6 months?"
    All-around Bungie Studios community site with numerous forums and a crack squad of veteran reporters: Hidden Content

Thread Information