Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got my OXM #11 Today

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    No I don't wish they hated the XBOX but being a fanboy is just as bad IMO. They aren't that bad but sometimes they say and rate stuff just horribly. Like DOA3 getting a 9/10. That is bull I woulda gave it a 7 only becuase of the graphics.
    thats just your opinion. the world doesnt revolve around u. cuz u would give sumthin a 7 doesnt mean someone esle cant.

WTF??? I just got it too! This is the worst OXM ever! The demos arent even new levels, theyre the same demos in previous magazines! I say we all email them and tell them how much it sucks!! Practically all the demos on it are old. msalmon@imaginemedia.com
    Last edited by Kooster; 08-24-2002 at 02:42 PM.

segagt-9.1!!!! nice
    I personally think that their reviews are pretty good. Although I would disagree with some scores (wreckless) everyone has different opinions. If u read the reviews u can actually see the points that they are making and understand where they are coming from. As far as the demo disks it must be really hard for a company to release a playable demo before the game is done. U think they dont try? its a way for people to pass judgement on a game which may contain glitches and bugs. Its like backwards advertising. Dont blame oxm, those guys work, and i usually by my games in accordance to their reviews and usaully have the same opinion.

Originally posted by Kooster
    WTF??? I just got it too! This is the worst OXM ever! The demos arent even new levels, theyre the same demos in previous magazines! I say we all email them and tell them how much it sucks!! Practically all the demos on it are old. msalmon@imaginemedia.com
    i wrote a long leter too. i told em how they were lsoing customers and stuff. hopefully they dont do this again!

Thumbs down

they got a letter from me two.
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information